TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by 951jenius

damn..mayor got some heat (nh)

I agree; but, I don't like his attitude! Homeboy thinks he is the king and basically crying for Nike to givehim his own AF1. Probably wants to see a pair before his fat$$%* has a heart attack. I respect the collection, just not the man. He comes across asthinking he is better than everyone else and can't help with the name dropping. Homeboy gets a 10 on the kicks and a 0 on personality. I respect DJAM and his collection on the cribs video much more. He is about the shoes not the name-sake!
!

all i got so far
l_2878ee27f72df964c99b2549447e9540.jpg

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

^ I remember when you didn't post so much...oh wait..
laugh.gif
My dude does have a GRIP of posts in this thread. Like every 4th or 5th post, you can expect to see I Love AF1 chime in with his commentary. Now, when it doesn't happen, I'm shocked.

And no hate...just an observation.

2. "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting your post count is not allowed. Many people judge member's credibilitybased on post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately. Furthermore, free posts waste server space and ISP bandwidth unnecessarily. Topicsin violation of this rule will be locked or deleted without discussion. Repeated or consistent violation of this rule will result in banishment.

Originally Posted by Alieg6

laugh.gif
My dude does have a GRIP of posts in this thread. Like every 4th or 5th post, you can expect to see I Love AF1 chime in with his commentary. Now, when it doesn't happen, I'm shocked.

2. "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting your post count is not allowed. Many people judge member's credibility based on post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately. Furthermore, free posts waste server space and ISP bandwidth unnecessarily. Topics in violation of this rule will be locked or deleted without discussion. Repeated or consistent violation of this rule will result in banishment.

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods ofcoercion such as manipulation.[sup][/sup]

In colloquial speech, bullying often describes a form of harassment perpetrated by an abuser who possesses more physical and/or social power and dominancethan the victim. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. The harassment can be verbal, physical and/or emotional.

Norwegian researcher Dan Olweus defines bullying as when a person is "exposed, repeatedly and over time, to negative actions on the part of one ormore other persons." He defines negative action as "when a person intentionally inflicts injury or discomfort upon another person, throughphysical contact, through words or in other ways."[sup][3][/sup]

Bullying can occur in any setting where human beings interact with each other. This includes school, the workplace, home and neighborhoods. Bullying canexist between social groups, social classes and even between countries (see Jingoism).

what's your problem Alieg6? is it cause I have more posts than you?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

laugh.gif

2. "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting your post count is not allowed. Many people judge member's credibility based on post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately. Furthermore, free posts waste server space and ISP bandwidth unnecessarily. Topics in violation of this rule will be locked or deleted without discussion. Repeated or consistent violation of this rule will result in banishment.

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation.[sup][/sup]

In colloquial speech, bullying often describes a form of harassment perpetrated by an abuser who possesses more physical and/or social power and dominance than the victim. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. The harassment can be verbal, physical and/or emotional.

Norwegian researcher Dan Olweus defines bullying as when a person is "exposed, repeatedly and over time, to negative actions on the part of one or more other persons." He defines negative action as "when a person intentionally inflicts injury or discomfort upon another person, through physical contact, through words or in other ways."[sup][3][/sup]

Bullying can occur in any setting where human beings interact with each other. This includes school, the workplace, home and neighborhoods. Bullying can exist between social groups, social classes and even between countries (see Jingoism).

what's your problem Alieg6? is it cause I have more posts than you?
indifferent.gif

Your actions clearly speak for itself! More Post than me? Are you supposed to be more superior than me based on your post count in 6 months?
Check the join dates and go figure!

Your actions clearly speak for itself! More Post than me? Are you supposed to be more superior than me based on your post count in 6 months?
Check the join dates and go figure!

do you think I care about post counts? #+$! no

you reply to every post which has something to do about me with something negative.

Hop off.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

^^ those are nice... whats good Alieg6?
whats good Tim! hit me on my phone so we can discuss these houstons i have for you!

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Finally found them
happy.gif
It's a shame these can't be retroed in the 1VOTE
frown.gif
. Whata difference a gumsole makes. I would buy at least 3 more pairs of these.

I kinda enjoyed the interview with Mayor...

stupid remark about that tier0@+%# though...I think every shoe should be GR!!!!
I want some store exclusives like FL for example though..lol

I respect DJAM and his collection on the cribs video much more. He is about the shoes not the name-sake!
yea i agree. adam is actually a cool dude. i've talked to him a few times in person and he actually wears all his heat in a daily basis,pretty cool guy

kartoon - i envy you hahaha with your couriers

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

i thought the 'un-taiwans' (hate this name) were also a JD exclusive release.

great pick up, kartoon!
They are JD's it's just a politically incorrect name the JD Af1's were given at the time they dropped due to the resemblance. Same thing with the un-atmos,un-black albums etc..

Back
Top Bottom