TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i dont kno if its confirmed yet but does anone know when nike id for af1s is coming back? also does anyone know if it is gonna include suede? i wanna make apair of the 98 suede grey/white lows

I just posted these in the pick-up-post; but I love my Lakers so I thought it was worth posting twice. Now all I need is DS LA1 in size 11.0 (wink...wink...).

296723833.jpg

those would be fire if they were in better condition. and by the way i also got some sz 10 hongkongs, worn 1x, but with some yellowing. i wanna sell/trade forsomething nice

The Baby Milo- Those look like the LT Zen Grey/ Atlant cw from 1998. Hard to tell because they're so beat. Theylook good though.

You guys think $30.00 shipped would be a good deal? I'm thinking about just stuffing them to try and take out some creases.

The Baby Milo, I would say go for it for $30 shipped. It's such a beautiful colorway. If the soles were completely destroyed that would be one thing, butthey don't look that bad and with some heavy duty cleaning and stuffing you might be able to get those to look pretty decent.

Who got the Gold Highs to #1 in the NY 1Vote? I don't care if these or the purples win but as long as it isn't those COFs or Stash Hyperstrikes.

DAMN those baby blue suedes are jaw dropping!

Wore some forces last night...i absolutely love this shoe
6pa5dw5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom