TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

thanks Ty, these were $200 shipped from ebay..couldnt pass up

thanks, hope all is well bro! Envy you for those 96 patents!

sz 9.5 anyone??????

Originally Posted by micmorales

thanks Ty, these were $200 shipped from ebay..couldnt pass up

thanks, hope all is well bro! Envy you for those 96 patents!

sz 9.5 anyone??????

I think those might be the ones I remember seeing. Mass Appeal? Thanks for the kindwords on the patents. Everything is good in the boonies of SC. I hope all is well with you too.

About a year ago a pair of canvas jewels ended for $65 worn once in 9.5 or 10 don't recall but that just tells you how much prices have shot up in recentyears. Anyway those are very dope mic.

302220358.jpg

Originally Posted by The Conejo

^ i was tryna sell my size 12s to get them from rif

How much were you selling your sz 12s?

RIF has a bunch of good stuff. Though Im not sure if I should par $375 for a vnds Stash high or vnds Stash lows for $300.

Gum, I know! but due to the very low dollar its easier for us euro dudes to get some gems...

I wont complain on how everything was better and cheaper back in the day guys
laugh.gif

Im sellin em for 90 shipped
Originally Posted by Coretraining85

RIF has a bunch of good stuff. Though Im not sure if I should par $375 for a vnds Stash high or vnds Stash lows for $300.

Im sellin em for 90 shipped
Originally Posted by Coretraining85

Hope you find your sz 11.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for a pair of Bobbito Highs sz 10.5-11.

^ what color, i got a red ds for 155

does anyone know how mcuh to expect to pay for some 01 crimsons with the grey swoosh? im looking for a pair 10.5 or 11 please

Originally Posted by cs02132

does anyone know how mcuh to expect to pay for some 01 crimsons with the grey swoosh? im looking for a pair 10.5 or 11 please
Im just actually looking for the wheats.

How much should I pay for this DS?
916.300.jpg

Second page!?!? Although there is some serious heat that was droppin in here....props people!!

peace

Originally Posted by cs02132

I paid $200ish for my DS sz 11 last year

micmorales, those red canvas are nice- canvas+small swoosh+round laces is a nice look, far from the average AF1.
kev- canvas hi's are crazy!
Paul, I was eyeing those carbon fibers you had for a while, regret not pulling the trigger on them. You let them go for a good price (for the buyer, that is) Ithought they'd go for more- last pair in 10.5 ended at 200+

Thanks to all for the comments.

I thought they would go for a little more too but I had to sell them to make room more than anything as I'm trying to stay under 50 pairs, I did a countyesterday and took a collection pic (pic was no good I took it late at night) and I'm at 39 pairs with 3 in the works so I have to limit myself.

spacej23 Thanks for the heads up bro(check yourinbox)......sorry couldn't help you out!

hollowpoints What up bro!! Great p/u...hopebaby's doin good!!

peace

oh yeah, guess i got some April / May pick ups......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AF1 x Safari
aviy3n.jpg

AF1 x Mowabb
kf60s2.jpg

pics from Sneaker News (sorry if posted already)

laugh.gif
@ my 4 edits....i'm done now, thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom