TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Paul,

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's an absolute joke and I mean that in a good way. That's just a ridiculous lineup. I can't wait to see the second half.

yah man im so jelous of all that af1 heat. I would trade parts of my collection for single pairs of some of your heat

Paul -
eek.gif
Sweet lord. Nice stuff mydude. I also await the 2nd part of your collection.

951 - Solid stuff right there. I wouldn't mind having those black canvas lows.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Well I was going to make a collection post today, but I only managed to do half of it because I went downstairs to watch my team lose at football and by the time the game was over it was too dark to do the other half, bloody English weather. So here is a small preview I'll have to do the other half next weekend.

2iupzo.jpg

MFPearson since your in the selling spirit do you want to sell me your mushrooms?
tongue.gif

Paul, HEAT all around mate! ivory snakes, OG cocoas and '95 yellow/blue canvas lows are killing me.seriously!
'96 obsidian snake today
24q0k92.jpg

nice collection paul, you dont see one of those daily. i think last night i had a dream i had ivory snakes lol. i seem to always be dreamin about af1s

7 Paul 7 - i think we can forget about jordans, air maxes and dunks, seriously those collections are the ones you can proudly leave the shoe game with....
I LOVE AF1 - those jewels weren't bid on the last time they were listed, i'm suprised they went for that much this time round when the seller relisted,if those came with the box, i would've scooped them up, well at least i got the georgetown hi's from him, great seller though!

Thanks very much everyone I have only just finished putting all of them away again lol.

Oli that is a super nice picture of the obsidian snakes much better than I can ever do.

951genius Great stuff.

MetalStitch - you're right. I only noticed the auction after one person posted the link, and me, and some AF1 heads, were mad at missing it. I wanted tobuy it from the seller, but he said that there were others who wanted it as well, so he had to put an eBay auction. He does have some good shoes for sale.I'm mad at getting outbid
frown.gif
, God knows when another pair pops up oneGay or JP...

Oli - dayum, those are some quality AF1's (what size are you?)

Won these for a friend of mine and now I'm posting it for him. Man I wish theseweren't a size 12 and more like a size 9-10.5
ohwell.gif
. . .

140gcg6.jpg

^Haha you outbid me on those. I was worried the canvas had faded in some spots but they look pretty good to me!

where on earth did you find those SJ23? they're nice
pimp.gif

gotta step my finding game up
smh.gif

(sorry if I'm getting annoying with the excessive posting)

Well I was going to make a collection post today, but I only managed to do half of it because I went downstairs to watch my team lose at football and by the time the game was over it was too dark to do the other half, bloody English weather. So here is a small preview I'll have to do the other half next weekend.

2iupzo.jpg

MFPearson since your in the selling spirit do you want to sell me your mushrooms?
tongue.gif

paul, if they weren't my size, and if they weren't so damn perfect, they would be yours haha. but unfortunately (for you, not me), that's oneof the few pairs of shoes that will be buried with me.

Patrick - Sorry my dude. I showed them to my friend and he went absolutely nuts. He'ssuffered many defeats before, so I felt like I had to help him in the "W" column for once.

GT - They were on eBay and being sold by whorida.

I'd like to go ahead and say that if you deal with whorida, please know that there will be absolute nocommunication and you will get your shoes, but it'll take forever. On a lighter note, when you do get the shoes, they're pretty much on point fromwhat's in the auction.

silverswoosh - They're purple.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
It's all good Tyler I've bought way to many shoes recently.

R-N-S- 96' snakes are looking amazing.

7 Paul 7- Amazing collection.

ILoveAF1- Sorry to see you got outbid on those I was one of the people that contacted them about the jewels after the link was posted and I still missed them.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

*edit*

James- Purple canvas lows released in 94' I have only seen one other pair and they were beat to death.

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

ILoveAF1- Sorry to see you got outbid on those I was one of the people that contacted them about the jewels after the link was posted and I still missed them.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
same here. The guy told me that there were 4 more who wanted the forces as well, and I even asked for more pics. At least I save $100...

damn you retrosneakerz23
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, if one of you Team AF1 members want to buy the AF1's I'm selling, I can give you a discount.

paul, if they weren't my size, and if they weren't so damn perfect, they would be yours haha. but unfortunately (for you, not me), that's one of the few pairs of shoes that will be buried with me.

Haha I was just playing I know you would never let go of those, also it's a bugger that you can't fit into size 10's anymore because Irecently found a pair of chocolate lows but if you still want them I might be able to grab the size 10's so you could have my 10.5's let me know ifyour interested.

The purple canvas lows are excellent I saw that pair on ebay around 2 weeks ago and they ended the first time with no bids I couldn't believe it. I nearlyhad a a pair at Christmas but it all went wrong Zhi won the auction but the seller messed up but here are some more pics http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h57855955 they are purple but like the purple canvashighs they have a bad habit of looking blue in pictures.

Thanks again for the comments on the collection.

paul, if they weren't my size, and if they weren't so damn perfect, they would be yours haha. but unfortunately (for you, not me), that's one of the few pairs of shoes that will be buried with me.
Haha I was just playing I know you would never let go of those, also it's a bugger that you can't fit into size 10's anymore because I recently found a pair of chocolate lows but if you still want them I might be able to grab the size 10's so you could have my 10.5's let me know if your interested.

The purple canvas lows are excellent I saw that pair on ebay around 2 weeks ago and they ended the first time with no bids I couldn't believe it. I nearly had a a pair at Christmas but it all went wrong Zhi won the auction but the seller messed up but here are some more pics http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h57855955 they are purple but like the purple canvas highs they have a bad habit of looking blue in pictures.

you know i'm interested homie... been looking for a 10.5 in those for a minute. get in touch with me - either send me a PM or email atMFPearson@hotmail.com. let's work this out!!

Haha I was just playing I know you would never let go of those, also it's a bugger that you can't fit into size 10's anymore because I recently found a pair of chocolate lows but if you still want them I might be able to grab the size 10's so you could have my 10.5's let me know if your interested.

The purple canvas lows are excellent I saw that pair on ebay around 2 weeks ago and they ended the first time with no bids I couldn't believe it. I nearly had a a pair at Christmas but it all went wrong Zhi won the auction but the seller messed up but here are some more pics http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h57855955 they are purple but like the purple canvas highs they have a bad habit of looking blue in pictures.

You're not joking man. It's a lot easier to see they're purple in person,but for some reason it's hard to capture it in pictures.

Back
Top Bottom