TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by micmorales

I feel you on that Trife, but the quality is so good I dont think we'll be needing an extra pair soon...

I got mine via ebay for mad cheap a few back but never got an og box..whats the official colors on the box?
I threw in purple laces once and they look like eggplants, now I rotate green and whites on em
Word. I was noticing that the other day--the soles of mine are straight BEAT! The heels are basically smooth now--no stars whatsoever. But theuppers are crispy as hell still. I wish they made 'em like that now.

I haven't posted on here for the longest, but here's some of my gems...
df9eet.jpg

2wgysg7.jpg

4g3g2u.jpg

1pfloy.jpg

30vce85.jpg

4vsdw2.jpg

1z31mc3.jpg

6i8ehi.jpg

ncjx1h.jpg

30sbnty.jpg

the newest addtiion to the family..I paid a grip, but these are so dope in person!
35lx9hu.jpg

oh yeah..if anyone has anything sz 7-8, holla at me..aim: ronnieee13

not to post +!%@%, but I saw an old man wearing Year of the Horse AF1's in the bus today :
eek.gif
glasses.gif

$700 for linens?
tired.gif

I actually got my Linens for a pretty fair price I think. Lol I didnt even have them for a week when I got an offer for $350 for them. I was like damn I haventeven had a chance to enjoy them.

I am ecc....dope!!!!!!!! but you dont wear any of them?
nope
laugh.gif

dope stuff ronnie.....i didn't know u had courirs. i sold my 7 last year or so. too small!
grin.gif

anyway, too bad most of those are sz8! i'd jump on those taiwans!
tongue.gif

and i sold my linens and 3M snakes...but not with that price tag!
eek.gif
i gotrobbed!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Anyone else absolutely shocked at this? "Linen"s"

If these sell for that price it's openning up a whole new level of B.S. for older Air Force's.
i've seen plenty of sneakers on that site that have been sitting there for God knows how long...
Just because they're priced at $700 doesnt mean that someone will pay that much for them.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

not to post +!%@%, but I saw an old man wearing Year of the Horse AF1's in the bus today :
eek.gif
glasses.gif

He's probably been wearing Forces before, about, everybody on Niketalk.
laugh.gif

Screw RIF!!! No offense to you iiljaybe3, you weren't employed there at the time, but they did me dirty on some Urawa AM1's.

Anyway, I don't want to get off topic here. Nice stuff everyone!

PHATTYBOY - Loving the Hong Kongs.

Matt - Those White/Yellow highs are so simple, yet complex at the same time. I love'em.
pimp.gif

eccentrixx - Very nice gang of AF1's.
smokin.gif

Hey you guys think you can help me find some Michigan Jewel Mids? Sz.8 or 8.5 I need these BAD!

Back
Top Bottom