TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i've never taken an WDYWT shot, but i was in the bathroom at work today, and there was a full length mirror... and i noticed i was looking rather fresh inmy wheats. judge for yourself -

photorr7.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

ahem... .. see my above comment regarding fire. started with those superdope jewels from OGfiend all the way to JDocs' crimsons and everything in between.
Shut up Kevin, you fish-eye licking, pink iPod carrier having, weirdo. Youwere the first one to even hint at my Michigans.
frown.gif

Great stuff prym, MF and Tyler.

Figured I would finally add some pics.

These are definitely three of my favorite AF1s of all time.

Past four days (excuse the dunks).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Damn them $$$+% is hoTTTTTT
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
That +*#$ sounded like some Cinderella +*#$.
roll.gif

So what was the lucky size?

NY KICKZ- just jaw dropping
pimp.gif

One for me and another for CRUSHGRUV. A bit pricey for 175
320922746.jpg

jvhoop, just hit you back.

Mic, I got you. I am going to finally get everything together and reach out to everyone who hollered and get this show on the road.

What's all the madness about the "Michigan" high's about? I don't get it......

my newest pickups thanks to MFPearson for the jd stealth good looking out

^^i have these up for sale but i might keep them its my sedond pair in a couple of weeks

Nice lightnings JV, I need to pull out my pair for the summer...Mids look great with shorts.

Loving the grey/columbias too Kevin, but I think "pretty good" is an understatement concerning the leather.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

but I think "pretty good" is an understatement concerning the leather.

yes. you're right. especially when compared with the flimsy crap they use nowadays. buttery is kind of overused. sumptuous is a good word. i probablyprefer the phrase "tumbled on the wings of an angel"
laugh.gif

^^lol yea i sold my pair a few years back so i was happen to finally get another pair cuz its hard to find sz 11 jds especially in that condition

Back
Top Bottom