TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

xilegacy - nuff said
pimp.gif

^ Ofcourse, expect payment tomorrow. I'm a man of my word bro....

And apparently my new sig didn't get saved, time to fix that.

Edit...signature fixed.

Oh...and MF, I'm seriously shocked that your red jewel lows are still up on ebay. Seriously shocked...

xilegacy, loving the Kobes and COF Lebrons..i been meaning to get them for the longest

guess i can post these now...

Lean Back a little

4172577efbbbef71023b9eccba02142da8bd6e4.jpg

Angel

Man I like those, Funk. Just never had the desire to drop that much loot on them.

The rest of the TS Forces that are white based are lackluster to say the least.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Oh...and MF, I'm seriously shocked that your red jewel lows are still up on ebay. Seriously shocked...

thats what i'm saying... i don't get it either. i guess they'll just stay in the collection! i know you're a man of your word, haha. iwasn't questioning that at all. just a little friendly reminder - thats all
smile.gif

looks like we're switching from high's into hyperstrike mode. i like it - you don't see a lot of these hyperstrikes very much at all. especiallythose denim kobe's! i was cracking up when i saw guy up there call them denim mambas, hahaha.

eek.gif
.....Kobe's, TS, shrooms!! Definately lovin the heat.....gotta getmy %#* back into gear and start huntin
have a great weekend

peace

Thanks guys and thanks Matt for a few of the pickups I put up.

Funk those are great bro. I wish I had kept my pair but at the time it was in my best interest to let them go.

^Nonsense...snakes are way better than any hyperstrikes to me. Although, those denim kobes are pretty serious.

Those TS AF1's are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very nice.

No heat just getting ready for the summer so I had to do some shopping today.
nike-af1-release-date-wht-orange-peel-08.jpg

Anyone have a good match white Tee or Polo for these Volts? I am still looking....
nike-af1-release-date-wht-volt-08.jpg

Ruined my previous pair in FL so I had to pick up another.
315180-223-400.jpg

315180-003-400.jpg

And my current fav's...
315180-011-400.jpg

edit @%!+!
forgot this was afone thread...
sorry ill post some forces in a min to make up for my buffonery

Back
Top Bottom