TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

thought this would be a good place to ask.
i picked these up like 2 months ago, i paid $80 for em, DS with everything.
was that a good price? :

Originally Posted by OGfiend

High top jewels?

Hmmm. That would be pretty ugly in my opinion. Since the highs are much bigger than lows or mids, the small swoosh would make the shoe look unbalanced.

Very nice lows Tyler, they look clean.

Yea your probably right,there would be so much space on the side of the shoe.

SHERLOCK FOAMS - i hate you. my sizewas on that one chinese site but i paused for a few days and they were gone. didn't those come out same time as those furry ones? part of the 1worldreleases?

WPs look reallllll good, mike. i need to find myself a pair; what with asian weather, too!

1world releases were paltry imo
frown.gif

thanks B! hope all is well

I still need to watch There will be Blood....

ya'll know there is a Booty appreciation thread in sneaker showcase right?

Originally Posted by Dom90

thought this would be a good place to ask.
i picked these up like 2 months ago, i paid $80 for em, DS with everything.
was that a good price? :

I'd pay $80 for those in a heartbeat!
pimp.gif

daniel day lewis' performance was spectacular - def my fave performance of the year; however, i loved "no country" as a whole, a little betterthan there will be blood.

^^^ daniel day lewis is so enchanting in there will be blood. it is so long, but he makes it so damn good. easily the best performance of the year - maybe morethan the year. no country was great the first time i saw it, but i didnt really understand it - i think i understand it a little more every time i watch it,but anton shagur is just so hard that it makes it fun to watch every time.

Size 13 grey canvas low(clear sole) on ebay. Only a couple hours left. No, I'm not selling it. Just trying to help out.

Anybody got own a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Cones or Stephen Maze Lasers and don't mind showing me a pic of them on feet?

I'm about to pick up both pairs for $275 each and I'm not sure if that's a good deal. Both very close to ds.

Originally Posted by Rae

Anybody got own a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Cones or Stephen Maze Lasers and don't mind showing me a pic of them on feet?

I'm about to pick up both pairs for $275 each and I'm not sure if that's a good deal. Both very close to ds.

275 is way too much for a pair of used cones if you ask me. matter of fact it's way too much for a DS pair

^^^ i think so too, i just saw a pair recently go for $170 shipped VNDS, I wouldn't want to pay more than $200 DS, and I would even have trouble doing that

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

Originally Posted by Rae

275 is way too much for a pair of used cones if you ask me. matter of fact it's way too much for a DS pair

How about the Stephen Maze Lasers? First time I've ever seen em in a sz. 9.5

freshpearojeiys - They go for around $300, but you can find them a bit higher or lower. I paid $250 for mine.

Also got this up for grabs if anybodies interested (sz. 9.5)

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0713bq6.jpg
http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0715wd3.jpg

Might be posting up a few more things for sale in the near future.

what happened to all the couriers...
haven't seen those in the longest time.

anyone with 9-9.5 that they don't want anymore?

Womens Storm Trooper (sz 12 being the biggest).....Clean and Simple colorway....... I Like!!!
pimp.gif

Release Date: 08/16/2008
Name: Air Force 1 Core WMNS
Style #: 315115-011
Colors: Black/White
Price: $80

2eajeb8.jpg

28qsuh1.jpg

pics and info from Sneaker News

peace

^those forces are piff, still on the lookout for my size 12W/10.5 womens canvas AF1's

Wore these the past couple of days....

2kh5w5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom