TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

taiwansuz0.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

6ajacjm.jpg

got these in sat. morning...
im tryin to get heavy into midtop forces
but i guess shoemasta has it on lock with the indy's...
ugh,wish they were my exact size.
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

^ Love that colorway...black/yellow is a great combo. But imagine those as lows....WOW.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

sup, team. hope everyone enjoyed their labor day....

couple of new ones:

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Silver are those Blue Canvas's 11?
WANTED SIZE 11
White & TB III...White Cement IV...OG XII's...COF HYPE & SelfD...PR5 AF1...Lemon Twist AF1

Another napsize steal. I like napsize.
276257565.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

the yellow on those midtop forces are alot lighter than i expected...but i still love em...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

ahhhh....you're the one that got 'em. as soon as i seen the size i was like =( wish they were smaller.
VAN
HALEN​

^^^^^kevin2nd- you know a mutual friend of mine, electricbamboo.

^^^^^^130 and some change w/ shipping. I guess I saved a bundle w/out the box :x
sick.gif

^ Your size 10.5-11 gems? You mean MY 10.5-11 gems....jk.

I miss out a lot on napsize because I can't be in front of a computer every day within an hour of their update....anything worth buying is sold within an hour of being posted there and then they send you that dreaded 'item no longer available' message.

Can't complain though.....$98 navy/safety orange jewel mids, $98 viotech trainer IIIs....great site.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Quote:
Can't complain though.....$98 navy/safety orange jewel mids, $98 viotech trainer IIIs....great site.
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

Back
Top Bottom