TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

it will be even funnier if they only do a re-release with like 50 pairs and none of them even hit the salesfloor. if krapout kid doesn't get a pair of theshoe he votes in.. . . . i might actually feel bad for him.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

it will be even funnier if they only do a re-release with like 50 pairs and none of them even hit the salesfloor. if krapout kid doesn't get a pair of the shoe he votes in.. . . . i might actually feel bad for him.

He'll come into the thread whining about how he didn't get his Stashes
laugh.gif

Kev,

You do realize you could have solved all of NYC's problems by just giving your pair of stash hypers to Kampoutkid. Lol.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

As of recently, I have become very uninspired by the Wheats as I once was. They went from being a problem for my pockets to an easy pass. I'm sure I'm the only one with these sentiments.
Somebody e-smack my silly#%*$!! That's gotta be the most idiotic post that I've ever made on any forum in my life. I actually seen them inperson today and now I have to eat crow about what I said earlier. SMH at myself big time!

Nice stuff. I wore the same shoe.. and
smh.gif
@ the 1Vote.. We still got more than half a month left to vote but with KampoutKid camping outside of Niketowneveryday to ensure his beloved Stashes don't fall below #1, I don't see anything decent winning.

just throwin this out there...

for you fans of the LUX 04 Af1's... black highs? woven toebox and swoosh box... they hit the nike factory outlets.. or at least the one i was at...
Im on vacation in Orlando, or Davenport, and went to hit up some of the outlets around here... just to see if i can get any out of town steals ya know? andfirst thing i see when i walk into this outlet was these lux's... FSR, for $130, when MSRP is 250. I know they went for about 200 on the net, can probablystill find em for that much now, but this is still a steal at 130, so throwin it out there for anybody interested.
the only real info i got on how to get there is i took route 4, to exit 68, and its the outlet mall in that town... idk ask around or w.e lol sorry guys imfrom NY so getting around here is like german to me. just ask around a shop though, and they should be able to point you in the right direction... wait!receipt! lol.... ::CHECKS POCKET::

here we go...
ORLANDO FL, 32821
407-239-3663

WEll for anyone whos been lookin for these like i have.. enjoy... i know this is an outlet report, ill post there too, just figured it should go in the af1thread as well.

One spot where I live had those blk lux's for $99, if I'm not mistaken. I kinda regret not getting a pair at that price, leather on those is sooo nice.When the white lux lows were out, I picked up 3 pairs at that price and flipped them. Nobody pays $200+ for AF1's where I live...I'm sure all thosesupreme releases are marked down pretty cheap by now.

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

just throwin this out there...

for you fans of the LUX 04 Af1's... black highs? woven toebox and swoosh box... they hit the nike factory outlets.. or at least the one i was at...
Im on vacation in Orlando, or Davenport, and went to hit up some of the outlets around here... just to see if i can get any out of town steals ya know? and first thing i see when i walk into this outlet was these lux's... FSR, for $130, when MSRP is 250. I know they went for about 200 on the net, can probably still find em for that much now, but this is still a steal at 130, so throwin it out there for anybody interested.
the only real info i got on how to get there is i took route 4, to exit 68, and its the outlet mall in that town... idk ask around or w.e lol sorry guys im from NY so getting around here is like german to me. just ask around a shop though, and they should be able to point you in the right direction... wait! receipt! lol.... ::CHECKS POCKET::

here we go...
ORLANDO FL, 32821
407-239-3663

WEll for anyone whos been lookin for these like i have.. enjoy... i know this is an outlet report, ill post there too, just figured it should go in the af1 thread as well.
Great info. I was eyeballing a pair for awhile, and just when I was ready to scoop them for the winter months, they were gone. I hope this isn'tthe outlet that doesn't ship though.

And for anyone considering the LUX joints, they run big--I'd say go a half-size down. That nice, plush leather is mad roomy.

^ I like those. Anyone got word if there is going to be NIKE ID Air Force's online again with new options? Sure there's info out there somewhere buttoo lazy hunt it down.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ I like those. Anyone got word if there is going to be NIKE ID Air Force's online again with new options? Sure there's info out there somewhere but too lazy hunt it down.

even if they did have an option, they wouldn't ship to canada, unless you have someone in the US you will ship to

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by aaron1976

^ I like those. Anyone got word if there is going to be NIKE ID Air Force's online again with new options? Sure there's info out there somewhere but too lazy hunt it down.

even if they did have an option, they wouldn't ship to canada, unless you have someone in the US you will ship to

what are you talkin about? NikeID ships worldwide

Back
Top Bottom