TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

SJ23 -
laugh.gif
. Dudes be copping ugly Dunks and green clear AF1's and front on MySpace, ISS or Sneakerplay (I have yet to see NT'ers doing this), claiming they're the @%%%. It's all good, as the good AF1's go on clearance only to be copped by I Love AF1 and a couple other T Dot heads.

True enough, I got the mardi gras and ice cube af1s for around 60 each years back. Which is good a good price for T.O
laugh.gif

adob0, love those, nice pic.

Originally Posted by cs02132

lol ight good, i was about to offer $50 but i didnt want to low ball

i would say 50 for those is a LOT, bro. those are just regular GR forces for 80 retail.. i personally wouldn't pay more than 10 or 20 for those.

plus i would say that out of any shoe, AF1s need to be fresh when you buy them, not all creased/lintballed/footstanked up.

but hey, that's just my opinion, do what you do.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

perfect hahaha i would of hated it if they brought back the 92 purple hi

it's would HAVE.

just in case anyone wonders why, think about if it even makes sense as "of"

this bastardization came about from people saying "could've" "should've" "would've" and writing the entirely wrongword from what they thought they heard.

I know the hype hate that they get, but if anyone is interested- skiptomyshoes has the Invisible Womens in size 9.5 on sale for 140.

Just of our curiosity, why would you care if they brought them back out? Don't youhave the OG's? I'm sure Ueno's, Mark Smith's, and now the Stash's will all vary slightly anyway, so I'm almost positive if they didbring back the Purple Hi's, it wouldn't be just like the OG's.

I agree with you 100% Tyler, I own the OG purple highs but I was hoping that they would win because it might show Nike that people still want the simpleclassic colour ways. I could care less if every Tom, !$@% and Harry has a pair I don't buy shoes for the rarity I buy the shoe because I like it.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Just of our curiosity, why would you care if they brought them back out? Don't you have the OG's? I'm sure Ueno's, Mark Smith's, and now the Stash's will all vary slightly anyway, so I'm almost positive if they did bring back the Purple Hi's, it wouldn't be just like the OG's.

Tyler a retro would suck for these same goes for linens, mushroom, or atmos mainly because it will not be the same. What makes these special is thesimplicity and better is quality. I'm sure nike will get the color down MAYBE, the little stuff like nylon tounge MAYBE, but for sure the shape will beoff, and quality will suck guaranteed. So I would say you are better of hunting down a pair of the og's it may be tough but surely not impossible. If Iwant a pair from the 90's I want it to be exact and not slightly different. It would suck for air max because it's not wearable but af1 is still verymuch wearable so it would not be a problem. Now I wouldn't object for a retro of something close to impossible to get such as lemon twist some crazy samplenever released because it can't get them but with these it's still possible to get. Thats just my opinion on the subject.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

end up making the list longer
embarassed.gif
the list is getting longer thing ... i know that one
smile.gif

but still it's good to have something to hold one. my list is just a text file on the pc. it happens that i add something after i bought it. which ofcourse doesn't make any sense

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

end up making the list longer
embarassed.gif
the list is getting longer thing ... i know that one
smile.gif

but still it's good to have something to hold one. my list is just a text file on the pc. it happens that i add something after i bought it. which of course doesn't make any sense

mine's a PSD and a JPEG file with pics from 1thology site
embarassed.gif

My list is down to 5 shoes now but I could easily think of another 5 on top of that, but having a list that looks so small doesn't make me feel as badlol.

Kazi I agree with you that retro purple highs would have been crap compared to the og's but it would have made a much more interesting release than thestash hyperstrikes.

My list is down to 5 shoes now but I could easily think of another 5 on top of that, but having a list that looks so small doesn't make me feel as bad lol.

Kazi I agree with you that retro purple highs would have been crap compared to the og's but it would have made a much more interesting release than the stash hyperstrikes.

Paul I was just talking about the options that were up for the 1vote fiasco. If it was up to me a lot of those wouldn't even be a choice for top 25rather top 100, with that said Clark Kent has a horrible choice for AF1, and you can clearly see it if you watch the top 100 video. Udi is another story...Ithink they should have re-thought that pannel of judges. I respect Clark Kent as a collector but some of those don't belong in the top 25.

WOW....gone a day and the TEAM thread grows 2+ pages!!! Interesting topics i must say.....sorry, i'm in andnow i'm out....hope to be back later
Have a great weekend

peace

i'm not knowledgable about af1's - most of what i learn is from this thread or some reading online so the whole 1thology thing and the 1vote has beenpretty cool for me. i now have a new shoe to add to my "list" - the 98 mahogany suedes.

kev - same here. I'm not an AF1 "expert", not a "sneakerhead". Just a guy who likes shoes.

Sorry for the non-AF1 related question, but do you guys here collect Jordans (just curious)? I only have one pair (!#+% Canada retail, they still price theirJ's at $220 + tax)
smh.gif

Flip boy to the - Sheeds were never released in '96. The earliestones released in 2000, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom