TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Wow thanks alot man! This is gonna help me alot when i'm bidding.... I usually just waited till like 10 seconds then bid.... Such a relief!

nice Highs MyOnes
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'll contribute as well (recycled pics, sorry
frown.gif
)

some people dont like they way i lace my mids, but i have been lacing them like that since i first was wearing mids back in middle school. the laces werealways super long and i had to figure out a way to make them not so long without lacing them to the top hole. i also like it this way, something different.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

some people dont like they way i lace my mids, but i have been lacing them like that since i first was wearing mids back in middle school. the laces were always super long and i had to figure out a way to make them not so long without lacing them to the top hole. i also like it this way, something different.

people have said the same thing to me. sounds like jealousy...

Need some help tracking down this CO.JP (I belive?) rellease. Does anyone have or know where I could grab a Sz. 10 or 10.5 in these Be greatly appreciated.

nice taiwan af1's and aaron i believe those were co.jp knicks colorway but I think a few people from ny posted those a while ago when the dropped, go withsize 10.5

hey guys... havent been on here in a minute.

i saw a pair of "safari" AF1s on the bay... whats the deal with these?

release date? price?

thanks in advance.

THANKS I JUSS GOT EM OFF EBAY FOR 70ISH
YOUR SIZE I THINK LOL
I GOT LUCKY ON WM THO I GOT OUT BID SAID FORGET EM WENT TO BED N THE SELLER OFFERED EM TO ME CAUSE THE WINNIN BIDDER LICVED IN BELGIUM OR SUMMIN

CAUSE THE WINNIN BIDDER LICVED IN BELGIUM OR SUMMIN
Yeah, that bidder would've been me
mad.gif
tired.gif

The seller just refused to sell them to me, and i wanted em BAD!
I guess i should say nice pickup prymone?!
wink.gif

I saw those! I wish they were my size...The sweet beuatiful canvas... I woulda definatly tried to snatch um. Oh well.

I had a pair of those knick co.jp's a while back, ordered them from FC but returned them b/c they had a spot near the heel where some of the leather wasscuffed off. I like the colors a lot, but I'm not too fond of the double swoosh so I don't miss them too much. Another NT'er ended up buying theexact same pair, scuff and all. They were only about 120 shipped then, napsize has a couple pairs in the 180 range.

prymone- nice canvas
mosneaks- although I don't really like the Entourages, I gotta respect the rarity and the fact that you are willing to drop major paper on them...
I Love AF1- what's up with the hoop orange restoration? Interested to see how they turned out...
MyOnes- seeing those purple hi's and the black nubuck/patent's make my life feel incomplete...shame how those Stash hi's yellow out like that,it's like Jessica Alba with a buck-fifty across her face...

No new pickups for me *sniff*

tough luck jojo
frown.gif
.. but nice pick up prym! those are so dope..

nice taiwans both of you.. i love to look at them but I dont know if I'd rock them, so I am skeptical in searching for a pair.

prym- i think i got them in 2 days ago. i want the lows just like them though
hollowpoints- i actually like the yellowing on the stashes better then the icy pair

Back
Top Bottom