TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

If those indy jewel mids were an a half size smaller I'd snatch 'em up pronto....I need a pair for the summer.

Loving the white/red sheeds myones...

Loving the lakers canvas lows too...size 11.5 from jp?

I so need more highs and jewels in my collection (sz. 12-13
wink.gif
)

And nice Sheed PE's a couple pages back. I'm considering those, Stash Hi, or Ostrich Sheeds for my next pickup. It'll probably come down towhich one will cost me the least.

OGfiend - I think SJ23 wears an 8.5-9, so those 11.5 lows are out of the question.

EDIT: GUM SOLE - More pics of the cream lows? they're dope
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

OGfiend - I think SJ23 wears an 8.5-9, so those 11.5 lows are out of the question.

I actually range from 9-10.5(just depends on how desperate I am). You're rightthough, definitely not an 11.5, but they did come from jp. They're a size 10.

Thanks for all the kind words team! I got them for a pretty good deal thanks to Zhi.
happy.gif

Nice stuff to everyone else; Cream lows, Sheed PE's, Black/Red Canvas, & IndyJewels are
pimp.gif

For anyone who asked, those black/red (does anyone have the exact colourway by any chance, don't have any box for them) are a size 10!
Wore these today, i think i might sell them after today, still undecided
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

bc226d01045bccc73febdf9e6aacfe043ddc3873.pjpg

all the warm weather is bringing the heat out!!!!
pimp.gif

those are AWFUL... i had no idea those existed, but now that i know, it makes me sad.

but to each his own... i guess...
i never knew grey was so bad......maybe if i did all pink nubck or something that was ugly and %%!@*@ outrageous it woulda been hot right???? these arebreakin necks left and right and the whole shoe in nubuck is
eek.gif
. i'vegot enough wild shoes, and as any sneakerhead knows you cant go wrong with a pair of greys.
and of course you had no clue those existed.....thats teh exclusivity factor.......sorry bud, sounds like you never got a password to make something thisofficial
laugh.gif

i never knew grey was so bad......maybe if i did all pink nubck or something that was ugly and %%!@*@ outrageous it woulda been hot right???? these are breakin necks left and right and the whole shoe in nubuck is
eek.gif
. i've got enough wild shoes, and as any sneakerhead knows you cant go wrong with a pair of greys.
and of course you had no clue those existed.....thats teh exclusivity factor.......sorry bud, sounds like you never got a password to make something this official
laugh.gif

Although Matt didn't know these were iD's, you didn't know that atone point, you didn't need a password to iD the AF1's on nikeid.com.
nerd.gif

Jojo - Nice caro nubucks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

i never knew grey was so bad......maybe if i did all pink nubck or something that was ugly and %%!@*@ outrageous it woulda been hot right???? these are breakin necks left and right and the whole shoe in nubuck is
eek.gif
. i've got enough wild shoes, and as any sneakerhead knows you cant go wrong with a pair of greys.
and of course you had no clue those existed.....thats teh exclusivity factor.......sorry bud, sounds like you never got a password to make something this official
laugh.gif

i cant imagine how those are "breakin necks left and right." people around your way must not have very high standards. and about thosebeing "official" - ummm, if you say so.

other than that, nice stuff everyone.

So I was cleaning the midsoles of my newly acquired '98 Chocolate Mids with Mr. Clean Eraser, only to find one of the sides get solied a couple of hourslater...

dsc00878mediumxh2.jpg

weird thing is that some water got into other parts of the shoe, but that spot was only one affected. Tried using the FL Suede Eraser, but it didn't work.What should I do?

I Love AF1,

I'm not an expert but there are a few things you can try.

1. Dab the spot lightly with water and then use a suede brush. That often takes out dirt and stains.

2. If that doesn't work you could buy a suede cleaner from your local shoe repair place and try using that.

3. If neither of those options work you can try using a nail file on the area. Be very very careful. Rub the stain lightly with the nail file.

Hope that helps.

I Love AF1:
don't know if this will help at all, but try this- sprinkle some baby powder on the stain. My moms used to do that to my shirts when I got a grease stainon them...don't laugh, it's just one of them ol' Puerto Rican home remedies!

You guys might know this already but I was checking out some catalog pics for the upcoming AF1 summer releases and there is a white/gum low colorway coming outBUT there is some sort of pattern going on in the upper white leather.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

or you could just be more careful next time lol

I was. Other parts of the shoe got a lil wet, but they didn't leave any stains behind.

Thanks for the advice Hollowpoints & JV, I will try them out soon.

Jagshemash - white uppers with gum soles are a good combo, but with laser design?
eyes.gif
alien.gif
I hope I'm wrong though.

you could put duct tape or tape around the seude on the uppers. i do that when im cleaning my shoes so i dont ruin the suede or canvas

CO.JP's today

Also will these crumble? theyre pretty yellowed and my friend told me they might. I got a second chance offer to buy them.

Also if anyone is looking for 3m Snakes I think I'm gonna sell mine.

zs05wc,

I've never heard of a pair of AF1s truly crumbling. Even if the air unit crumbles, due to the rubber midsole they will still be wearable. that's whathappened to my '88 lows.

k well then I guess I'll scoop them up. I just asked cuz this guy had a pair of Wht/purp hi's and he said he was cleaning them and they crumbled.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

zs05wc,

I've never heard of a pair of AF1s truly crumbling. Even if the air unit crumbles, due to the rubber midsole they will still be wearable. that's what happened to my '88 lows.

Yup thats the great thing about af1 is you can always wear them as to many other vintage kicks.

Back
Top Bottom