TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Can you shed some light on it? Did you see it in person? How did it look? Fat tongue like the SB with SB laces? thanks in advance. Not sure why but the colorway thrown on an air force makes it seem better than the dunk.
Mate, as it seems, it's not only just the colorway and the materials... It's the whole shoe. Sole = AF1 -- Upper = Dunk SB
So I'm pretty sure that you get the padded tongues.

Lovely courirs and a great price, too.

04', patent swoosh,patent around the NIKE AIR on the back, pebbled leather, and ice bottom. Womens size 12 which converts into a men size 10.5

2446413127_3ddb73bd6f_b.jpg

Dunk man?? Ugh...I gotta say, just like the Griffey "Swingman" logo, it seems like a cheap parody of the Jumpman and looks awful IMO. That whole airforce 1 is just ugly anyway. I just can't get into the whole hyperstrike business, never been my thing...it's like..."hey, let's make asneaker almost not available on purpose!" That makes no sense to me. Again, to each his own.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

it's like..."hey, let's make a sneaker almost not available on purpose!" That makes no sense to me. Again, to each his own.

haha very well said. i have been trying to put a finger on why most hyperstrikes don't appeal to me, and you said it perfectly. it is one thing tomake a sneaker limited and exclusive, but it just seems like the production amount for these hyperstrikes is completely arbitrary.

Looks like Mario was hunting for a Golden Ticket to the Nike Beavertown Factory.

rns - thanks, make perfect sense.

rvillara - nice fit. Jeans info? Avy Info?

^^^ well, if you're only going to buy AF1's from the past couple years or so, i guess you chose some good ones...

Stick to what you like, I don't suggest moving into hyperstrike af1's unless you either have a good amount of money or have good connects who sell toyou for good prices that you're willing to pay.

Great to way to start what should be an excellent/crazy week for me.

JB I think your package will be here in a day or two, can't wait. I will hopefully have something else by the end of the week too if all goes well.

Prymone: I know I'm really late but yea it's what PO said.

PO2345: thanks bro. I would also love to see that poster size pic.
pimp.gif

Nice Texas 3M hypers Dan.

is anyone interested in a pair of VNDS Camper AF1s in 8.5? PM me!!

bonus...one of my favorite AF1s... top 5 easily...

dsc00200og4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom