TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^ DAAAMN is correct. Good thing I can't fit a 9, I'd be kicking myself.

And yes, those orange jewels really do look a good 2 sizes too big haha, but hey It's all good. Nice kicks.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those halloween jewels reminds me of a auction I missed out on....
DAAAAMN!!!

haha I was watching those also. I wanted another pair. But oh well.
These came in today tho.....anyone knw how to clean them. There is a little spot on the other side I need to clean.

I regret not buying Lux highs when they were marked down to $99 at a local spot. The leather on them is amazing.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

^Another grail I let slip through my fingers. I got the OG pair when they released but Nike sent me a sz. 11.5 and not my 12 so I sold them. Never got themagain. And I missed the retros...

I grabbed a pair of Lux highs when they hit outlets a few months back. As much as I thought I wanted them, once I got'em...enh. Can't really explainwhy but they just didn't live up to what I was expecting.

I think a spot by the crib still has Lux Highs and lows (not the lows w/woven leather). Last time I checked dude was still charging retail, though.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Hello fellow team members,

finally, i am free. almost had to do a life bid. wore this yesterday havent really bought anything lately
fudermuck. i havent seen a better fitted for those.i wish i could get ahold of the pair in a us12 and a 7 1/2.
pimp.gif

picked these up for 49gbp @ NT london.suprised to see em on sale.
srry bout crappy pics.
n705653063_1107488_4690.jpg

n705653063_1107487_4227.jpg

theres a cheap $%+ pair of mushrooms in the b/s size 10..i would buy them if i had the money

^^^^
laugh.gif
yeah he had them in the 10.5-11 thread so i hit him up REALquick thinkin it was a size mistake. Nope, it was a 10.
mad.gif

Also got some HK's, WP's, etc....

How is $150 for those shrooms !@#$ cheap? It's just a decent price, they're sorta worn, not dirty but cleary worn. Y'all got me all excited when iread that!

Very nice stashes up there.

can anyone help me out.. been searching through ebay and also the web for these in 10-5-11 and have had no luck with several techniques ive learn from tyler..any help would be greatly appreciated..

style # 306353 611

af1_lo_red_wht.jpg

%%@$ myself when i realized these were releasing up here. I'm guessing there realeasing at Niketown. Any info, pleez share
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom