spur of the moment purchase. zeros.

080701_nike_af1_zero_01.jpg

080701_nike_af1_zero_02.jpg

080701_nike_af1_zero_03.jpg

080701_nike_af1_zero_04.jpg

080701_nike_af1_zero_05.jpg

080701_nike_af1_zero_06.jpg

<>

I'm a sucker for Hi's so I wasn't gonna sleep on these. The navy laces made them iffy but the whites make them good to go.

258urv9.jpg

ojoxlz.jpg

I'm a sucker for gum soles, but that strap reminds me of straps that would come w/ a pair of vandals. If they were all white w/ gum soles that would betight.

I like the Yankee high's, but I wish the pinstripe pattern was consistent through the side panels too. It looks a bit awkward to me.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\ Man houston, might not have been that bad with some shorts on brotha.

thanks but most of the time i do wear them with cargos. but going to the galleria and eating by a cold ice skating ring makes me not eat.
laugh.gif

EDIT, those highs are nice

Those are some nice highs. It looks like I'll be passing on the 112 Pack. Dudes tried to charge me $160 when these won't be hard to find in New York.
smh.gif

Just curious, do air soles ever deflate (or dry out, or whatever they do)? Some soles seem stiffer than others.

Random 3am semi-drunk comments:

Those Yankees highs are beyond awful and that's coming from a NYC born and bred Yankees fan. They look like someone tried to do a poor spiderman custom jobon a pair of white/gum highs. White/gum highs with a navy swoosh and strap, however, would have been dope/

Ruffin and Tyler, dope as usual.

Zhi,

I'm going to be in Tokyo in about 10 days and will be staying for a month. Would you be willing to possibly show me around one day?

Anyone else have good Japan spots for anything (kicks, clothing, food, entertainment)?

Back
Top Bottom