TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Page 2? Nah...bump.

and cs02132, hope you don't charge people more than you paid me for those raspberries bro!

never posted in here before, i lurk though all the time and know a few dudes that post....so i guess I'll share a few...
8w9ow5.jpg

2em33ly.jpg

359cm79.jpg

10rk2mv.jpg

2n8aiiw.jpg

very nice roosters. i'm looking for a pair of these... what size and how much did you drop for them? nice COFs as well. if you're looking for haters ina us10, hit me up.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

very nice roosters. i'm looking for a pair of these... what size and how much did you drop for them? nice COFs as well. if you're looking for haters in a us10, hit me up.
they're a 10.5 i got em from my dude on uptowns, i think they were $100 shipped

and SHARPC I got those co.jp royal blue canvas' the other week, good looks....I'll post some more in a little bit

uptowns.net....its just another sneaker forum, lol but yeah he was gettin rid of alot of shoes and hooked it up for $100...those were only the roosters, notthe i believes, co.jp canvas, ect.

Try eBay. The hype on the AF1s have died down considerably. I saw a pair in my size go for $157 shipped.

^Dope crimsons and year of the horses....it's funny actually, y'all remember how there was some semi-hype for those horses when they dropped in'02? I never see those anymore.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

^Dope crimsons and year of the horses....it's funny actually, y'all remember how there was some semi-hype for those horses when they dropped in '02? I never see those anymore.
^^good looks man, you got some heat yourself...i like those jewels, i cant find many besides these ones in my size...
sw4cc8.jpg

and these are one of my favorite af1's
23susnd.jpg

Mike E Fresh, dope Taiwans!
solesearch22, some really nice stuff you got there, diggin those canvas, crimsons and i believe's!

For me couple of days ago to go see Batman:

And today to work: OG volts

Where can i get some AF1's like the one's posted int this thread?
I love AF1'S but i just can't seem to find any sites that sell them
they all sell J's and SB's. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom