..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

laugh.gif
, thanks for the concern Dallas. Yeah it's been severalmonths. Last pick up were those pine green canvas. I don't know if anyone can relate- but, I had to convince the wife that I was going to spend some $$$on those 2 pairs of shoes. It put me in the dog house and I got nothing out of it
laugh.gif
. She usually lets me get what I want; but it's the holidays, we are moving next year, and we are talking about having a kid. Shoes are justshoes, but I love my collection and put my butt on the line for it. Something will come up, it always does. I am starting to turn my hunt towards findingjewel AF1s. I know they are out there, I just have to find them.

I will say though, seeing all these Atmos is sickening.
happy.gif
. So for now Iwill sit back and enjoy the pics. I still can't get over those 90s AF1 lows, the back tab on them look very high quality (just look at the stitching).

-Looney, I am sure you will post pics if you get them. I owed you for those red jewels, but keep your eyes open for me.
laugh.gif
, I know you go the 11.0 route as well.

On a side note: Who here has Chocolate lows? What is the condition of your pair and how do these age? I am sure the midsole is supposed to be a cream color. But the pair I picked up seems to have yellowed into a light pink color. It is hard to tell in pictures, but it definitely turned pink all the way around. So much so that it looks natural. I actually think it looks pretty good. I tried to compare it to my Escape AF1s with the pre-yellowed midsole and I noticedthat a very small part on the back of that pair is turning a light pink. On that pair, I can't tell if it is the yellowing process or if the brown dyebled onto the midsole. Anyone else have anything to share on the Chocolates or have something similar happen? The midsole is a different color in almostevery picture I see of them so it is hard to compare.

-I'll post pics of them when I get home.

Erv,
Check you pm. Figured we might be able to work something out for those you wanted.
nerd.gif

8tothe24,
Ha! always appreciated.. I only go the 11 route when thats my last resort.
laugh.gif

8tothe24- oh man I think it next pickup is just going to add to the pain
laugh.gif
. On another note that pinkish I've seen that before on those chocolates Ithink it's dope. If I could get a pair of all the way yellowed I mean both shoes both sole on ds hks I would. I think It would be dope

8tothe24: here are pics of mine..

3709423028_8c5c024cb6.jpg

3698510680_eae8756fd7.jpg

bigger sized:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2439/3709423028_8c5c024cb6_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2652/3698510680_eae8756fd7_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2510/3708609077_8382586e55_b.jpg

i can take more pics if you like. having said that, the midsole on mine is a cream colour ("straw"?) and has no hint of anything turning pink. minehave been worn quite a lot (since these are what my dad puts on when he heads out nowadays!) but the condition is still very good.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

moresneaksthanU,
pimp.gif
I need those and a blk/orange jewel lows!!!
Agreed..
pimp.gif

mosneaksthanU- AF1 collection post?? Would love to see what else you have.. Pause.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Oh and I was just wondering...Who here owns a pair of '01 Crimson Red/ Grey outline swoosh? I haven't seen those anywhere in ages, I remember they used to one of the "talked about" pairs.
3424266966_23dd556070_b.jpg

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

moresneaksthanU,
pimp.gif
I need those and a blk/orange jewel lows!!!
Agreed..
pimp.gif

mosneaksthanU- AF1 collection post?? Would love to see what else you have.. Pause.

I am in between two states right now and once I decide to settle in one place, I plan on doing that Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it.

The plan had been in the works to extend the Nike Sportswear East/West Rivalry pack to legendary DJ's AM (west) and Premier (east), even before theuntimely passing of DJ AM. Instead of pulling back on the project the parties involved decided to move forward, and now the shoes are set to drop on Saturday,January 9th at select House of Hoops Locations.

air-force-one-dj-premier-east.jpg

I know you guys were picking upa few pairs from DJ AMs auction. Dunno much about DJ Premier, but it's part of the East versus West rivalry pack against DJ AM's Dunk High. Depends onexecution, but so far they look good to me.

I'd get those just because I'm a huge Primo fan. I wonder what the actual shoe will look like though. It looks like they could get pretty creative w/the materials.

Thanks for the pic, Rapido.

Thanks for the pics r3k4hsttub! Even in your pic I can tell the flash is washing the midsole out. Every pic I see is different.
laugh.gif

Mosneaks, those size 11.0?
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Dallas, check my pics out and tell me what you think.

I just can't tell. I thought they looked pinker than they do to me right now. Is the midsole supposed to be the exact same color as the swoosh, or is ita little darker? I can't get a good pic, I hate my camera; it keeps washing out the middle of the picture.Maybe I will take them into the daylight andtake pics tomorrow. As you can see (if you can) it is very faint (or am I tripping). Any thoughts? Normal, yellowed?

380065443.jpg

380065439.jpg

380065434.jpg

380065429.jpg

380065427.jpg

380065419.jpg

those are mad sexy like that man. if you don't want them PM me. but those are fire. i wish the swoosh was regular but those will do. imagine a pearl swooshon those joints or even a light pink or jewel swoosh. those would be perfect easter AF1s like they tryed with dunks in 07

seen the grey futura af1 lows today and i passed. such a shame that the material is junk cause the shoe is nice and simple and the outsole is pretty cool.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

seen the grey futura af1 lows today and i passed. such a shame that the material is junk cause the shoe is nice and simple and the outsole is pretty cool.

Yeah, I figured as much. The black lows look
pimp.gif
. But I am afraid of thequality, and they are supposed to be premiums I think as well.

Dallas, yeah they remind me of the Easter dunks. I swear they have a pink glow to them. I will take another picture in daylight tomorrow.

Yeah the black lows look like they were painted with acrylic paint. I was excited for these, but I probably won't get them. For $135 they just don'tlook worth it. Looks like Nike is going to be dropping the quality of the $135 premiums this new year, just when you think the quality can't get worse-Now the premiums suck. I hate to say it, but it might be time for Nike to stop making AF1s.

airforce1futurasampleblack2.jpg

man I had a feeling that would happen. AF1s are just falling off this planet. Except for the old ones of course but even the premiums suck now? Just when I wasstarting to fall deeply in love with air forces again I see this crap.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Mr. Stove pics makes a comeback!!!
pimp.gif
How you been JDocs?

What up.. just been lurking
nerd.gif
... Not selling anything though
smile.gif
haha

Ha! I can dig that.. You need to show us more stove top pics that left me sleptless for nights from back then.. You def have gems..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Mr. Stove pics makes a comeback!!!
pimp.gif
How you been JDocs?

What up.. just been lurking
nerd.gif
... Not selling anything though
smile.gif
haha

Ha! I can dig that.. You need to show us more stove top pics that left me sleptless for nights from back then.. You def have gems..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So true. I always go to page one and see them. But morecompetition for TEAM 10-11.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom