..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Those pairs have been relisted so many times.
laugh.gif

I dont know why dude wont just sale each pair with no reserve. They will sell.

^It's been up there for about 2 weeks now. Dude took all the pics with flash, so you can't see the true creasing on the 3M.

haha smooth move wit that flash

so no local NTer that can help me wit them livestrongs?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Size 11 heads DS pair of Wheats for $300 at Flight Club..
people like you is what we need more of bro.
I know where you can get a sz 10.5 for less than that. If it is your size pm me and I will send you the info.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Good looks, if all works out well those should be here shortly. If they come I owe you a drink
wink.gif
No problem dude.. Hopefully you get it!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Good looks, if all works out well those should be here shortly. If they come I owe you a drink
wink.gif
No problem dude.. Hopefully you get it!!!
pimp.gif
I HAVE A DS PAIR SIZE 10 FOR CHEAP TOO. ANY SZ 10 HEADS GET AT ME.

Nice atmos...I need a new pair. I wore my pair steadily for a year or so...and drunkenly played a game of skate in them once
ohwell.gif

Spring 2008
8wmnvn.jpg

Now (out of rotation, officially retired):
2ey9wtl.jpg

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Nice atmos...I need a new pair. I wore my pair steadily for a year or so...and drunkenly played a game of skate in them once
ohwell.gif

Spring 2008
8wmnvn.jpg

Now (out of rotation, officially retired):
2ey9wtl.jpg
keep beating them man. I like when I love a pair of shoes so much that I can't take them off and I just beat them down into the ground.

^Thats exactly how it was with them. Whatever clothes I put on, I'd go to my pile of kicks to choose a pair and 9 times out of 10, I would just grab theatmos. They look good with everything and the shape is the optimal AF1 shape, with the swoosh positioned nice and high on the mid panel. I couldn'tstop....now I'm on my second pair of 3M snakes which are being beat as we speak. The problem with all my older pairs from the 90s is that I cant wear themas freely, I keep bending down like a fool to brush dirt off the midsoles. Only exception is the navy/blue jewels, I've been wearing those relatively oftenjust cuz the colorway is too nice not to wear.

not really a AF1 head but the only 3 I got...So much heat in here I'm ashamed posting these
smh.gif
laugh.gif
...I trashedmy orange canvas drunk in the rain
frown.gif
...anyone know of a pair sz 8..holla

OGfiend wrote:Only exception is the navy/blue jewels, I've been wearing those relatively often just cuz the colorway is too nice not to wear.
you just had to say that to me didn't you?

mad.gif

"Also yea to have over a thousand pairs of air forces you have to have a lot of trash and 07-09 crap. If I were to have money like that I'd haveunder 200 pairs of good stuff and a lot of doubles and triples."

COMPLETELY AGREE

Back
Top Bottom