..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora
alright man. No disrespect but I hate when people just come in here and post random pictures and don't even write anything or stay here tochop it up with us. This thread has been on fire lately because of dudes that stay here and actually chop it up and start conversations about kicks or evenjust to have a good laugh. Please man we know you have a lot of dope stuff but if you can just come in here and actually share knowledge or talk about kicks orsomething. Again man no disrespect. Thanks

smh.gif
This seriously isn't my month for eBay pickups. Just missed some UNDFTDs for $76 shipped.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

alright man. No disrespect but I hate when people just come in here and post random pictures and don't even write anything or stay here to chop it up with us. This thread has been on fire lately because of dudes that stay here and actually chop it up and start conversations about kicks or even just to have a good laugh. Please man we know you have a lot of dope stuff but if you can just come in here and actually share knowledge or talk about kicks or something. Again man no disrespect. Thanks

I thought this was an open forum where people can 'Showcase their Sneakers'? If you don't like a man's post (pause) then ignore it. You betternot be talking about the Purple ones CrazyFlip.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

alright man. No disrespect but I hate when people just come in here and post random pictures and don't even write anything or stay here to chop it up with us. This thread has been on fire lately because of dudes that stay here and actually chop it up and start conversations about kicks or even just to have a good laugh. Please man we know you have a lot of dope stuff but if you can just come in here and actually share knowledge or talk about kicks or something. Again man no disrespect. Thanks

I thought this was an open forum where people can 'Showcase their Sneakers'? If you don't like a man's post (pause) then ignore it. You better not be talking about the Purple ones CrazyFlip.

i just like when people come in here man and chop it up, that's all. No biggie though.

Oh God Pure saw something he likes. here we go again

damn nice playstations back there those are the 10th anniversary edition right? would definitely rock my ps if it wasn't snowing up here in canada...

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

roll.gif
It's bugging me not being in the loop bout that mystery pair.
laugh.gif

Mongol,
yes we are savages round these parts when it gets to 10.5-11
devil.gif

Fair enough....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I thought this was an open forum where people can 'Showcase their Sneakers'? If you don't like a man's post (pause) then ignore it. You better not be talking about the Purple ones CrazyFlip.
I am.
smh.gif

Sick stuff JB. It takes balls to un'ds stuff like that and at the same time a great feeling. Anyway hit me up if rif gets any linens or atmos af1.

Back
Top Bottom