..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

What up Sergio! We need to do another mini-meet up again!

-Jermaine
lol,im starting to get REALLY confused.
i think these shout outs are all for you.
embarassed.gif

lol,whats good bro.?
thought you got shipped to iraq

I'm a lil confused too
laugh.gif

You got me with the sergi f abortion. What is that?

No Iraq for me yet... I haven't got orders for any deployments yet. I wish though.
Take a few heads out haha. Get a nice lil combat medal.

A pair of Campers in size 9 just went up on Napsize for $115!?!? A deal IMO! Wish it were my size......

Man what the hell it's Bern freakin dead in here lately.
Where is batman and robin (loonyrob & ten2eleven)

BTW- this is the SN I will be using instead of sergdamerg

Waddup Serg..
Im still doing me.. Its a bit slow for me cause Im sticking to my list and nothing more for a while.. Unless Im tempted by something else..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You can't be sticking to those lists my man. If I stuck to my list I wouldn't buy anything for the next 10 years. There's just some stuff that runs into you and not the other way around. There's been kicks that I find on accident and I had stopped looking for , for a long time.

^ I think just last weekend, but I think they were limited (quickstrikes). yo you should come through and watch the game tonight if you're gonna be gettin' out at all.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by donjuan513

6rr89h.jpg

The first pair of AF1s I needed to have since the wheat Bobbito's.

"eeiiiiichhkkk"
     - pusha

when those drop?
Show us the navy pair!!
laugh.gif

But they are nice and a must.

Here are 2010 BHM. They release on 18th
nike-air-force-1-black-history-month-2010-1.jpg

Just got my MX ID's in.  Don't have a real camera so this is all I can do for now.  All suede upper, in two colors.  Clear midsole, red outsole and air bag.  Red contrast stitching and my last name in red.  The red is a little more orangey/pink than I expected but its fine.  The swoosh is the black magic patent leather in red.  Although it looks black unless under a good light then you can see a little bit of a darker toned red.  I am quite happy how these turned out!  Way to slushy out in Minnesota to be wearing them anytime soon though.
29f5te1.jpg

ten2eleven- Where you at bro? Get at me man. I want to thank you for those black and gray joints you gave me. I wear them everyday. So underrated imo the leather doesn't crease that bad.

The Workboot AF1 released this past Weds at Nike Sportswear stores. Nike Sportswear stores supposedly only got size 9-13. We got in about 5 pairs, 10-11.5 at my shop yesterday, retail is $175. Good thing I didn't wait on the shop for my 8.5 or else I would have been SOL. I'll probably snap a pic with them on, they're pretty much incredible.

houstonsk the navy's were too big, I'm normally a 9 and I couldn't fit them with 2 pairs of socks so I sent them back.

Those BHM ones are so 50/50...love the lasering, the leather interior and ofcouse the colorway...but that green in the mid-sole is KILLING me!...got to see them in person
smh.gif

Not to mention they look almost exactly like last years BHM ones that I'm STILL looking for....MINUS the clear sole 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Good thing I didn't wait on the shop for my 8.5 or else I would have been SOL. 
i wear 8.5 in forces too and all i know is the smallest they had when i called was 9.5. retail is so damn expensive. kazi, can you get an 8.5 still? lemme know. mahalos (thanks). 

Back
Top Bottom