..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Hi guys, I figured since a majority of the people here own Atmos's can anyone see if these are authentic...I'm thinking the twilight blue is real off but I want to hear some second opinion. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

materials seem darker and smoother like the fake's that came up a while ago. again i could be wrong

wow, those sheed hi's

Yeah those Atmos AF1s do seem fake. The leather seems too glossy. Very similar to the fakes that popped up a while ago

I'm gonna say fake. Swoosh shape is off, leather looks too smooth and laces shouldn't be same shade of gray as the toe box and side pannel. I could be wrong but I'm sticking with my instinct and say it's fake.

what's up guys, haven't posted in a while. been lurking lately..

too many props to give out in the last few pages, nice stuff everyone!

i have a bunch of new pickups to post, just been lazy/busy and haven't taken pics yet.

and yeah those atmos are super fake. trust me.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Very nice samples Thunderchunk! With sample box/tags and all! no need to be paranoid about the FT tags though. Would be nice if you could show them
smile.gif
Often what happens is nike can trace back where samples came from and if they weren't suppose to be sold that employee can be fired. The thing with these it's from so long ago that the employee no longer works for nike and it doesn't really matter.
Yeah thats what I figured it was. Usually just showing the shoe itself does harm for the employee...but I was just assuming like you said with these being old, and the employee doesn't work for Nike mabey anymore.

Just copped these off line for $64...think there Euro. only release....the butter soft black suede is very dope...the gum bottom doesn't hurt either
pimp.gif

^^^ they were a Euro release from late last year or early this year..
JD or Size? may still have them..retail was probably 64 pound

i wouldnt mind a pair of those, id assume they prob arent too hard to obtain since most dont like mids, am i correct?

Anyone have info on these? I took this pic with my cell from the latest issue of Slam magazine. The color is like a teal blue with hemp or mesh.
b2616f3c719d916cabd345fc0e2fbd3995322552.jpg

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Anyone have info on these? I took this pic with my cell from the latest issue of Slam magazine. The color is like a teal blue with hemp or mesh.
interesting. if it's the same shade of blue in the front and heel, i'd probably grab a pair. 

There is a beige/beige pair out now. Doesn't surprise me they made a blue/beige pair as well. Might have to get both if I can find for well below retail.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

interesting. if it's the same shade of blue in the front and heel, i'd probably grab a pair. 
Yeah, it's the same shade on front and heel. Nike seems to be releasing a couple of colorways with this mesh/hemp material. There's already the black and red color out now, then there's the lucky green colorway coming in May.

Originally Posted by Kristoffer McAfee

Just copped these off line for $64...think there Euro. only release....the butter soft black suede is very dope...the gum bottom doesn't hurt either
pimp.gif
for you guys that are a 9 there is one up on the bay..cant post live link but theyre going for 139 BIN.

just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom