TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

So what is the overall consensus on the quality of ID leather and nubuck? More so interested in the leather. Is the leather thin?

How do they fit on your feet? IDs I did in the past fit different than normal factory line shoes.

Any other complaints about your pairs?

I always design a few pairs to buy but never make the plunge.

Thanks in advance!

So what is the overall consensus on the quality of ID leather and nubuck? More so interested in the leather. Is the leather thin?

How do they fit on your feet? IDs I did in the past fit different than normal factory line shoes.

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Thanks in advance!
the suede is not thick but it's soft, didn't use leather.  the fit seems normal, but the newest forces I have other than iDs are at least 4 years old... the shape is decent, the toe is a little chunky, but not terrible.  the tongue on the last set was made of some nasty faux canvas material that I didn't like.  otherwise, they're good to go.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Thanks in advance!
the suede is not thick but it's soft, didn't use leather.  the fit seems normal, but the newest forces I have other than iDs are at least 4 years old... the shape is decent, the toe is a little chunky, but not terrible.  the tongue on the last set was made of some nasty faux canvas material that I didn't like.  otherwise, they're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom