TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

nice pickup mike, i passed on those on ebay a few years back, big regret - never saw them again. is that why you were asking about the EU carolinas? somewhat similar shoe, but yours are way better in my opinion. haven't bought anything new in a while, been hard for me to find anything worth buying in my size.

nice pickup mike, i passed on those on ebay a few years back, big regret - never saw them again. is that why you were asking about the EU carolinas? somewhat similar shoe, but yours are way better in my opinion. haven't bought anything new in a while, been hard for me to find anything worth buying in my size.

Nah I asked about the EU carolinas because my cousin wanted a pair.  I remember the sz 10 pair of the pair I have on ebay a few years back.  Sat on there for a while

Nah I asked about the EU carolinas because my cousin wanted a pair.  I remember the sz 10 pair of the pair I have on ebay a few years back.  Sat on there for a while

nice pickup, MNadel,
beautiful leather in classic color
had to save the pic on my computer and noticed how you named the file, lol
congrats!

nice pickup, MNadel,
beautiful leather in classic color
had to save the pic on my computer and noticed how you named the file, lol
congrats!

mnadel 
mad.gif

MNadel- great pickup dude. I have a feeling I know where you found them in November. I found 2 pairs and I hit both dudes up. One never replied and the other said he had sold everything.

MNadel- great pickup dude. I have a feeling I know where you found them in November. I found 2 pairs and I hit both dudes up. One never replied and the other said he had sold everything.

Honestly, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for old(er) AF1's. The shoe that got me into this whole thing...
A little nostalgia for us all to enjoy 
wink.gif

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Definitely have more now that I am looking through my old albums. 

Honestly, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for old(er) AF1's. The shoe that got me into this whole thing...
A little nostalgia for us all to enjoy 
wink.gif

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Definitely have more now that I am looking through my old albums. 

Back
Top Bottom