TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

"We’ve got your order and we’ll get started on it right away."
Does that mean that my order went through? I have the confirmation # and everything, but everyone's talking about their orders potentially being canceled. Hopefully I get mine in!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here are 2 pairs I did that I didn't get to order.

Max Orange
14b6tqc.jpg
Mines looked exactly like this but white stitching on the midsole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...hope my order goes thru tho..

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Here are 2 pairs I did that I didn't get to order.

Max Orange
14b6tqc.jpg
Mines looked exactly like this but white stitching on the midsole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...hope my order goes thru tho..

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Does that mean that my order went through? I have the confirmation # and everything, but everyone's talking about their orders potentially being canceled. Hopefully I get mine in!

-Jermaine
You should get a second email saying "Manufacturing in progress"

It will also say:

We have started to build your custom product. We´ll send you an email when your order has been completed and shipped.

Ifyou have multiple items in your order, it´s possible you will receivethis email again as we may have started building some items beforeothers.

Thank you,

--The NIKEiD Team

Originally Posted by Phase2x

-Jermaine
You should get a second email saying "Manufacturing in progress"

It will also say:

We have started to build your custom product. We´ll send you an email when your order has been completed and shipped.

Ifyou have multiple items in your order, it´s possible you will receivethis email again as we may have started building some items beforeothers.

Thank you,

--The NIKEiD Team

Originally Posted by 2Guard

does anyone have a suede pair they can take an actual pic of?
hey, not sure if they're using the same materials, but if they are, here's the suede they had on the air max 90 two runs ago, it's very nice, one of the nicest materials I've seen on a pair of Nikes in a few years now:

Spoiler [+]

some incredible stuff still being posted in here.  gotta take time to catch up when I get home later. the iDs are exciting, but I'm very nervous about the square toe shape with a pair costing so much.  I just don't think I can do it.  can't wait to see what some of yours look like though!

Originally Posted by 2Guard

does anyone have a suede pair they can take an actual pic of?
hey, not sure if they're using the same materials, but if they are, here's the suede they had on the air max 90 two runs ago, it's very nice, one of the nicest materials I've seen on a pair of Nikes in a few years now:

Spoiler [+]

some incredible stuff still being posted in here.  gotta take time to catch up when I get home later. the iDs are exciting, but I'm very nervous about the square toe shape with a pair costing so much.  I just don't think I can do it.  can't wait to see what some of yours look like though!

Here are two that I ordered.  The first pair I know I got because I received the email saying they had started production, still waiting to hear on the second pair.  What do you guys think?

Here are two that I ordered.  The first pair I know I got because I received the email saying they had started production, still waiting to hear on the second pair.  What do you guys think?

There are some AF1 Jones Beach that are up on NDC.

9.5-12

Oh yeah, this is "supposedly" the suede used on the ID's.

There are some AF1 Jones Beach that are up on NDC.

9.5-12

Oh yeah, this is "supposedly" the suede used on the ID's.

this is the pair that i ordered. almost had a clear outsole but changed my mind.

these were in my locker. really wanted both pairs. didn't know it was gonna be so limited.

this is the pair that i ordered. almost had a clear outsole but changed my mind.

these were in my locker. really wanted both pairs. didn't know it was gonna be so limited.

Back
Top Bottom