TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thanks for posting the vid Teezy.

I guess that the tire shine can be used on colored midsoles as well, as some of the liquid was on the red area as well (black midsoles aren't the only ones that get ashy). I actually thought that it was a black liquid hence why I asked about it a few posts back.

Thanks for posting the vid Teezy.

I guess that the tire shine can be used on colored midsoles as well, as some of the liquid was on the red area as well (black midsoles aren't the only ones that get ashy). I actually thought that it was a black liquid hence why I asked about it a few posts back.

man i'm so OCD, if I did that procedure i'd tape down all around the midsole.  When I use plus white it takes forever because of all the taping I do, you'd think I were going to spray paint the damn midsole.

man i'm so OCD, if I did that procedure i'd tape down all around the midsole.  When I use plus white it takes forever because of all the taping I do, you'd think I were going to spray paint the damn midsole.

The navy/white/pink JDs? No I haven't got any denims yet. But I could use some! Trying to be worthy of posting in this thread. Best thread on NT!

The navy/white/pink JDs? No I haven't got any denims yet. But I could use some! Trying to be worthy of posting in this thread. Best thread on NT!

Looks like it's that time again!

Nike is set to do another Nike Air Force 1 iD coming on 11-1-11!

I might do one. Funds aren't all there right now especially if there doing them at $200 a pair.

Anybody excited for this or doing a pair or pair(s)?
nerd.gif

I might do one. Funds aren't all there right now especially if there doing them at $200 a pair.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

nerd.gif
Very excited, ima try to squeeze a pair in, never did an id before, it also depends on the price. It also depends how many pairs of the stricks I can get this weekend

nerd.gif
Very excited, ima try to squeeze a pair in, never did an id before, it also depends on the price. It also depends how many pairs of the stricks I can get this weekend

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

nerd.gif
Damn I forgot all about the "Stricks".. I almost rather get those then do some iD's.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

nerd.gif
Damn I forgot all about the "Stricks".. I almost rather get those then do some iD's.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Trying to be worthy of posting in this thread. Best thread on NT!

theres nothing to be worthy about bro, you got some nice pairs, and a love for af1s which is all that matters 
smokin.gif

erv - nice wheats n hks, hope everything is good

Back
Top Bottom