TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

ALDY it just needs UV rays that's all. You can get lights that emit uv rays as well

ALDY your an 8 right? This is a killer deal man 120804146182. Too small for me. I would pm it to you but I'm on my cell. Can't pm thru yuku on here with my cell

Missed out..
I didn't check this thread fast enough. 
tired.gif

What a great deal though. 
Ended at $125 + $20.00 Shipping

Thanks for the heads up btw !

ALDY it just needs UV rays that's all. You can get lights that emit uv rays as well

ALDY your an 8 right? This is a killer deal man 120804146182. Too small for me. I would pm it to you but I'm on my cell. Can't pm thru yuku on here with my cell

Missed out..
I didn't check this thread fast enough. 
tired.gif

What a great deal though. 
Ended at $125 + $20.00 Shipping

Thanks for the heads up btw !

As in you sold them? Or you were wanting to buy them?

I sold em to sole supremacy and they in turn sold them online. One half of both shoes is more yellowed than the other. I believe some light musta got through the box hole.Great steal, don't even wanna mention what I paid for them SMH.

I sold em to sole supremacy and they in turn sold them online. One half of both shoes is more yellowed than the other. I believe some light musta got through the box hole.Great steal, don't even wanna mention what I paid for them SMH.

Not sure if anyone seen this post in the Pick Up Thread by Idolkicks
But.. 
nerd.gif

But what makes it worse (for me), there's a possibility that the Mushrooms are a 8-9. 

tired.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

My pickups...

Thanks,
Johnny Y
sick.gif

Not sure if anyone seen this post in the Pick Up Thread by Idolkicks
But.. 
nerd.gif

But what makes it worse (for me), there's a possibility that the Mushrooms are a 8-9. 

tired.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

My pickups...

Thanks,
Johnny Y
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

well thanks for the shoes, did you pay something crazy for them?

Originally Posted by DeNs415

well thanks for the shoes, did you pay something crazy for them?

Back
Top Bottom