TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Interesting they lowered the AF1 price for ID's at Mercer. I went one year ago and did an MX for 300 bucks. Looking back, what a waste it was. HAlf the options that they have today, and for over a 100 dollars more. They had two different colors of suede, now they have a whole bunch, couple with the mesh and leather options, 190 is not bad for what you are getting.

Interesting they lowered the AF1 price for ID's at Mercer. I went one year ago and did an MX for 300 bucks. Looking back, what a waste it was. HAlf the options that they have today, and for over a 100 dollars more. They had two different colors of suede, now they have a whole bunch, couple with the mesh and leather options, 190 is not bad for what you are getting.

here is the box label of the white/charcoal that G_to_tha_T requested on page 12

12011l.jpg

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Corgi, your lack of size AF1 11.0 low's are hurting my feelings.
sorry man sometimes its tough to have everyones size!
rush/energy

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Corgi, your lack of size AF1 11.0 low's are hurting my feelings.
sorry man sometimes its tough to have everyones size!
rush/energy

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

no more? wonder if you can still buy if it's in your locker like the air max glitch. welp, i'm glad my gf paid for my pair. might just have to eat the box tonight to thank her. my pair is simple. almost got an ice bottom but was afraid of the yellowing.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

no more? wonder if you can still buy if it's in your locker like the air max glitch. welp, i'm glad my gf paid for my pair. might just have to eat the box tonight to thank her. my pair is simple. almost got an ice bottom but was afraid of the yellowing.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimisiskrash

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^can you do the AF1 ID @ Mercer? or is it only the bespoke? might have to swing by when im in town later this week.

you can only do af1's at mercer that's it in the u.s., low's went down from $225 to $190 and hi's for 200 .no more $300 mx ,An still $825 for the bespoke. For the cats in NYC $$%% the net an swing by and get your joints done up. Bubba them matrix...... Smh fresh kid
are the colors and materials in store the same or different compared to online?

^can you do the AF1 ID @ Mercer? or is it only the bespoke? might have to swing by when im in town later this week.

you can only do af1's at mercer that's it in the u.s., low's went down from $225 to $190 and hi's for 200 .no more $300 mx ,An still $825 for the bespoke. For the cats in NYC $$%% the net an swing by and get your joints done up. Bubba them matrix...... Smh fresh kid

dont get over excited on the suede option on the IDs fellas.........

dont get over excited on the suede option on the IDs fellas.........

Originally Posted by you go boy

from what I saw at 21mercer(I don't know about niketown but I would guess so) yes it's the same.the options I did on mine they don't have anymore , they switch up every six months to a year for all options for id's(this I was told).if you in ny go by and have a look see.

Originally Posted by you go boy

from what I saw at 21mercer(I don't know about niketown but I would guess so) yes it's the same.the options I did on mine they don't have anymore , they switch up every six months to a year for all options for id's(this I was told).if you in ny go by and have a look see.

Back
Top Bottom