TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

af1_banner_1.jpg

Info on the right pair please
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back on the mids, huh... Just got these in. Not DS, but in pretty good condition for the price. Also would have preferred the version with the white swoosh, but I'm an opportunist

Bonus

Back on the mids, huh... Just got these in. Not DS, but in pretty good condition for the price. Also would have preferred the version with the white swoosh, but I'm an opportunist

Bonus

Originally Posted by MNadel

hey BIP,

you talking about these?

A pair sat at UBIQ for sale for like two years.. sz 10
Yeah - that's them. I probably would have bit the bullet w/ a size 10. But, frankly, I'm not the sneaker stalker you are. Honestly, I didn't even know UBIQ had a consignment portion - I thought they were just a sneaker/streetwear boutique.

Originally Posted by MNadel

hey BIP,

you talking about these?

A pair sat at UBIQ for sale for like two years.. sz 10
Yeah - that's them. I probably would have bit the bullet w/ a size 10. But, frankly, I'm not the sneaker stalker you are. Honestly, I didn't even know UBIQ had a consignment portion - I thought they were just a sneaker/streetwear boutique.

not my pic, ubiq lifes

and typing "vintage air force" into google brought this pair up, so i'm pretty sure thousands of people saw it

I sneaker stalk rarer things
wink.gif

not my pic, ubiq lifes

and typing "vintage air force" into google brought this pair up, so i'm pretty sure thousands of people saw it

I sneaker stalk rarer things
wink.gif

Yeah, stay respectful! Don't make me get on the horn and start hurling death threats!

You know some furry animal skin hyperstrike is way better than anything in your collection, right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, stay respectful! Don't make me get on the horn and start hurling death threats!

You know some furry animal skin hyperstrike is way better than anything in your collection, right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom