nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

replace the soles with a dunk and put the Lu special on Ebay

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't heard that name in a forever lol. He's still low key trying to move stuff on those japanese auction sites smh

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

replace the soles with a dunk and put the Lu special on Ebay

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't heard that name in a forever lol. He's still low key trying to move stuff on those japanese auction sites smh

Wow, Imma have to do that supreme colorway next time they become available. When you fellas get a pair, please post on how sizing is.

Last time I did 3 size 13s and they ran big. Wish I went with a 12.5.

Anyway scooped these 01 white/black lows with box on the bay for $20. A lil cleaning/retr0brite'ing and they should be solid.

Wow, Imma have to do that supreme colorway next time they become available. When you fellas get a pair, please post on how sizing is.

Anyway scooped these 01 white/black lows with box on the bay for $20. A lil cleaning/retr0brite'ing and they should be solid.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Looks like someone got their pair a little early

More pics here: http://niketalk.com/topic/213939/OFFICIAL-AIR-FORCE-ONE-THREAD?page=124
Mine should look exactly like this, but I used nubuck instead of leather.
I like the all white 30th's, but I will hold out on hopes of something better coming out.

The last few GR pairs that have came out with the pebbled leather quality wise are great, except they did not use good quality suede. Damn you Nike.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Looks like someone got their pair a little early

More pics here: http://niketalk.com/topic/213939/OFFICIAL-AIR-FORCE-ONE-THREAD?page=124
Mine should look exactly like this, but I used nubuck instead of leather.
I like the all white 30th's, but I will hold out on hopes of something better coming out.

The last few GR pairs that have came out with the pebbled leather quality wise are great, except they did not use good quality suede. Damn you Nike.....
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
@ the price

I woulda easily paid A LOT more for a 13. There seems to be/have been a bunch of quality sz 12 stuff lately. Couple good little restoration projects as well.

eek.gif
@ the price

I woulda easily paid A LOT more for a 13. There seems to be/have been a bunch of quality sz 12 stuff lately. Couple good little restoration projects as well.

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

I'm gonna try my best to post some new pics of my collection in here.
Stay tuned.
can't wait!

Spoiler [+]
Hi ervinshoes!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom