TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Most recent, for around 65 shipped after combined shipping.
Hopefully I can order some of the 'sauce' soon as well.

img6118m.jpg

img6119hr.jpg

img6122kq.jpg

Most recent, for around 65 shipped after combined shipping.
Hopefully I can order some of the 'sauce' soon as well.

img6118m.jpg

img6119hr.jpg

img6122kq.jpg

Those delta force inspired ID's came out nice.

Here are some I designed from the last go around. Didn't order any but maybe have to with safari option.

Those delta force inspired ID's came out nice.

Here are some I designed from the last go around. Didn't order any but maybe have to with safari option.

P5 where who'd you get those from?

I paid for a pair just like that from a guy on here. They still ain't showed up and I've bought like 3 pair from him to. Not saying he did some shifty stuff, just curious. Such a simple shoe

I paid for a pair just like that from a guy on here. They still ain't showed up and I've bought like 3 pair from him to. Not saying he did some shifty stuff, just curious. Such a simple shoe

All I am going to say is that I HATE ANYONE WHO WEARS SIZE 8.0 at this moment. Even though I don't think anyone in this thread wears an 8.0... but I hate size 8.0s at this moment anyways.

All I am going to say is that I HATE ANYONE WHO WEARS SIZE 8.0 at this moment. Even though I don't think anyone in this thread wears an 8.0... but I hate size 8.0s at this moment anyways.

got my id's in today....kinda disapointed thy change the color of last months elephant print...just wish the cracks were a littel darker....but quality is great...lmk what you guys think...
44c366081f9c05610e715b393db9bc403e44fbc1_r.jpg

got my id's in today....kinda disapointed thy change the color of last months elephant print...just wish the cracks were a littel darker....but quality is great...lmk what you guys think...
44c366081f9c05610e715b393db9bc403e44fbc1_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom