TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Damn, those brown lows are HOT! I didn't even think of that colorway.

NikeIDs are killing me, I'm at 8 for the year so far. Might skip the Safari Print, but I will definitely play around with it tonight.

Damn, those brown lows are HOT! I didn't even think of that colorway.

NikeIDs are killing me, I'm at 8 for the year so far. Might skip the Safari Print, but I will definitely play around with it tonight.

Damn that brown pair is BANANAS! Btw make sure to also save it to your locker, and that you can see it when you check out.

Damn that brown pair is BANANAS! Btw make sure to also save it to your locker, and that you can see it when you check out.

Kev, I know you picked up a pair of these in Japan.

Bar hopping in SF today.
1994 Black Canvas

Kev, I know you picked up a pair of these in Japan.

Bar hopping in SF today.
1994 Black Canvas

^those black canvas look ill and they are my size

i will be passing on this months iD option, i never liked safari, and im done with elephant print until more colors come out, i have a feeling patent leather is coming soon since it is spring time

^those black canvas look ill and they are my size

i will be passing on this months iD option, i never liked safari, and im done with elephant print until more colors come out, i have a feeling patent leather is coming soon since it is spring time

9ff16b1e0940a473a6ef4fd9cf2a52a569c65303_r.jpg

558367551457024c42d8a2a47dfba87b3fee8f41_r.jpg

those pecan lows are fire!!! i also like those jd ids

nice canvas to maza

i see they kept the same leather/elephant/nubuck colors , did some reverse elephant reggies, no ids for me tho

those pecan lows are fire!!! i also like those jd ids

nice canvas to maza

i see they kept the same leather/elephant/nubuck colors , did some reverse elephant reggies, no ids for me tho

the safari print is as bad as i figured it would be, and i'm disappointed that they don't have any new colors up for the leather/nubuck/tonal elephant... so no ID's for me this month - unless i decide to finally make some fauxrirs, or copy solistik's pecan low's.

the safari print is as bad as i figured it would be, and i'm disappointed that they don't have any new colors up for the leather/nubuck/tonal elephant... so no ID's for me this month - unless i decide to finally make some fauxrirs, or copy solistik's pecan low's.

did any one notice that the tennis ball option is still up but it is a separate AF1 on the list, i was scrolling down the list of shoes and i seen another AF1 with the bright yellow and clicked on it out of curiosity

did any one notice that the tennis ball option is still up but it is a separate AF1 on the list, i was scrolling down the list of shoes and i seen another AF1 with the bright yellow and clicked on it out of curiosity

Thanks for the love on those shoes, I was unsure how they would turn out when I ordered them but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because they are really nice in person.
Here are the next batch of ID's I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on... 

...I'm still uncertain if I want to use the leather swoosh on the white cement joints or just go all white cement uppers.

But either way, I think they'll make a good looking summer shoe.

- - - - - - -

BIP just illed it.

Back
Top Bottom