TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

thanks again shizz 
happy.gif

sooo many dope pages. good work guys

i feel like a drought has finally ended. went in and bought 3 pair, updates when i can get around to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MNadel

orcs are dope - the elephant orcs some1 made was 1 of my favs from the id batch
Those are pretty nice. Overall, that colorblocking never did it for me, but the orcs are probably the best of the bunch, IMO.

What happened to all the vintage af1? I don't see any of that good stuff for sale anymore especially is DS condition. Is everyone just sitting on their gems since the market isn't popping like it was a few years back? I am trying to buy some stuff but can't seem to find anything.

I'll be going to that memorial service for him tomorrow. if anyone is trying to roll thru let me know. I'm coming from Pittsburg.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

I'll be going to that memorial service for him tomorrow. if anyone is trying to roll thru let me know. I'm coming from Pittsburg.
Damn, now that's love.  
Respect.  

myself included,

I think we should be a little more understanding of the people who come in here asking stupid questions or generally stupid comments.

Over the computer we have no idea what the mental state of these people are and it sucks - because maybe the kid came to these forums as an outlet for acceptance and even got rejected here

Shouldn't be that way

rip to the kid

Back
Top Bottom