TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Guru- Very nice 'cavs', I was cheap and got outbid a while back on a pair in my size.
Thanks for sharing the Bespokes as well.
Black Napa leather for the most part of it?
Speaking of Batman, I scooped up the Batman-Batdance 45 record from Prince the other day with the cover!

While on the Bespoke subject I fancy NO Nike stitching/wording myself.
Gives a cleaner more focused on the subject feel to it, when done properly.

BIP mentioned it, glad to see a different inspiration also rather than the normal 'let's-go-make-a-shoe-of-a-shoe-that's-been-done-800x-ALREADY! (and don't forget the all over XX stitching)

Maybe one day I will post my Bespokes on a forum. Until then I will wear them to work about once a week...

cavs, linens and 3m snakes all dope guru, the bespokes dope too i like the idea

in honor of the king winning his ring, some random pics, i dont own the fearless warriors anymore but i need to get another pair

Great page.

Checked a grail off of my list. These will hold me over until a DS sz 13 pair pops up.

Hong Kongs are next.

^Sick 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those halloweens look way better then the pictures posted in the listing, hopefully more come to surface in that size range

Were the Stricklands actual leather? Sorry if I sound ignorant I just don't know what's premium these days. Good cop if they are.

Got a chance to check out the new YOTDs and the 3m digi camo.

Wasn't impressed by the 3ms. YOTDs were very nice but the leather midsole KILLED them. SMH.

Originally Posted by Deshawn

Guru- Very nice 'cavs', I was cheap and got outbid a while back on a pair in my size.
Thanks for sharing the Bespokes as well.
Black Napa leather for the most part of it?
Speaking of Batman, I scooped up the Batman-Batdance 45 record from Prince the other day with the cover!

While on the Bespoke subject I fancy NO Nike stitching/wording myself.
Gives a cleaner more focused on the subject feel to it, when done properly.

BIP mentioned it, glad to see a different inspiration also rather than the normal 'let's-go-make-a-shoe-of-a-shoe-that's-been-done-800x-ALREADY! (and don't forget the all over XX stitching)

Maybe one day I will post my Bespokes on a forum. Until then I will wear them to work about once a week...
The black is actually rubberized leather. The yellow swoosh outline/back is 3M, the grey/teal are suede, and the back tab is like a snakeskin print. If I make a second bespoke I'll probably do the no nike tagging. If I do another, im thinking of making a Joker-inspired one (classic Jack Nicholson) but not sure how a purple/orange/blue CW would turn out. And yea I'd definitely love to see your bespokes (as well as others) since 21 Mercer pretty much stopped posting them on blog sites.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom