TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

oh boy look what i started lol.

thank you guys!! i'm really happy to finally have both those pairs. yeah i had to drive a while to pick up the highs but it was definitely worth it. rick is a cool dude and more than fair/honest in his business ethics. and i do agree, i can't wait to see what else comes out of this estate sale, he showed me some awesome vintage pairs while i was there. i foresee myself going broke in the near future lol.

killer pickups Matt!
It will be interesting to see what else surfaces from this estate sale.
How about these?
tongue.gif

I believe those are Vandals not AF1's

I didn't say they were AF1s.
wink.gif
  Another member was curious as to what the estate uncovered and I thought these were dope and just wanted to share them. 

How old are those vandals you posted? 

EDIT: I was looking around and it appears that they are from around 1985.  That's what I thought.  No tags in the pair that I posted so that makes sense.

Last edited:
Again BIG THANKS to mtr4nch for the PM. Came with OG box ad the little circular metal tag and receipt!

I'm partial to tumbled leather but the leather on these is surprisingly soft.

>: Last time I order from JD Sports, especially since they're gonna release on this side of the pond. Buyers beware if you care about your box.

Not sure how I like the image posting on the new NT.

Last edited:
Matt wasn't a friend, he just emailed me on ebay first.  He wanted to set up an outside deal and I told him the same thing I told everyone else.  I had to ask the person who owned the shoes what they wanted to do.  The owner said to let the auction go so that's what I did.  Matt contacted first and then contacted me first again after the shoes didn't sell.  I contacted the owner of the shoes after they didn't sell with Matt's offer first because he contacted me first.  The owner accepted.  I'm a newbie in the sneaker game.  I've always loved and had sneakers but I never really collected them.  I just happened to come across someone who was selling vintage sneakers and after talking with them they offered me an opportunity to sell shoes for them.  I accepted and just post the sneakers at the price they tell me.  If the sneakers don't sell then I discuss with the owner about dropping the price.  For instance the Carolina Blue Air Force 1s I posted above the owner said to start at $250.  They didn't sell so I talked with them to drop the price.  They said ok and said to start them at $150 the 2nd time around.  I can't say what is worth what and how fair the owner's prices are because I honestly don't know.  I do know that finding ANY shoe new in the box from the 90s for sale is rare. 

In a nutshell the owner of the shoes is clearing out an estate for a friend.  The owner of the estate just bought shoes.  He bought shoes constantly in no particular size or style from Jordans to Ponys.  All said and done he had roughly about 9000 pairs of shoes.  His house was filled and he had 7 storage units filled with shoes as well.  All the shoes were bought and never worn, once he bough them he stacked them with the others.  Basically this is a once in a lifetime chance to find vintage sneakers new in the box unless you have a connection with the guys from Pawn Stars:wink:  If you have any requests then PM me and I will look for you.  Thanks all.

Wait, Corgi isn't dead. We email all the time... :tongue:

Or, insert Jagged Edge joke.

Seriously, that's awesome! I'm on the road right now, but expect a PM when I get back later this week or when things quet down sufficiently for me to be consistently communicative.

Oh, and nice dog, Maza!

Oh, and I'll be coming home to boxes! :smokin:tongue:

Last edited:
nice maza! and no problem man, always happy to let others know what's out there.
i'm wondering if KVN got those size 14 mushrooms?

>: Last time I order from JD Sports, especially since they're gonna release on this side of the pond. Buyers beware if you care about your box.

My West London air max 95s came yesterday, and my box looks the same :smh:

Last edited:
JD likes to ship in plastic bags. That's why.

The pair I ordered recently were only dented a little.

Guess I got lucky. I'd be ticked if that happened...

Yeah, that's a fairly popular thing in the UK/Europe. Mailing shoes in a bag. I recommend getting a UK connect who you trust, have them buy the shoes from the store and ship them to you, if possible.

Also, tip on the image posting - as long as your images are not gigantic, you can just use the IMG tags without going through the trouble of clicking the button, checking the box, selecting the size, etc. just put [ i m g ] and [ / i m g ] around your image URL and it'll post.

Wearing these '96 canvas today, maybe my favorite pair. Nylon tongue and lining, super comfy.

nice brian! :smokin i regret not getting those from alex when he was selling them. i have the red pair though, and yes they are comfy as hell.

i too regret not gettin them from alex and his white/gums, dope black canvas denver

Last edited:
Man, finally got my verfication email and can finally log back in with my og account!!!! great seeing everything remains the same in airforce 1 land!!!:smokin

Back
Top Bottom