TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

thanks for the love fam

matt - yeah the leather and shape are too dope on these
doo- you not the only one bro, alot of us in here love the canvas!

chul is that you?? if so you still got those infrareds?

unfortunately i sold these and i hella regret it now :smh:

Haven't seen that tan/white pair. Most JD and Co.jp releases are :smokin

LS there's a listing on the bay right now for a 10 and a 10.5 that ends in a few hours for that shoe

Last edited:
MF what did you score? I know were the same SZ. Hit me up

ah, you'll have to be patient... package should arrive later this week. nothing we've never seen before - but a couple of rarer 2001 pairs that have eluded me, both in pristine condition. stay tuned!

Working late tonight, but probably have a backlog of a good dozen pairs I've picked up but haven't posted over the last few months. I'll try to get those up tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a few recycled pics

^^^

BIP my good man, do you rock all you kicks or display some? I have to ask as I'm wondering how you can comfortably wear a 8.5 - 9.5 in the same shoe. From my own experiences, AF1 fits pretty damn consistent - regardless of what era they came out.

Of those 4 above, only the Olympics happen to be worn, but I do wear the majority of my stuff. Working an office job, FTL. Though, I'm "cheating" today with a pair of '05 maples.

I'm a true 9 and can go .5 size up or down, depending on how I lace them. 9 fits well across the board and is my first choice. 9.5 is no problem in mids and highs, as the lacing makes the shoe a bit tighter overall. In fact, in those cuts, I've even been known to take a 10 if the deal is good enough/shoe is hard enough to find. When it comes to lows, 8.5 is a bit snug right when I put it on, but breaks in to be just fine over the long haul. Anything above a 9.5 in a low starts to get a bit to loose. For the few 9.5 and 10 lows I do have, I usually wear them with thicker socks and therefore they're usually reserved for fall/winter wear with jeans.

Last edited:
^^^

I hear you bro. I'm super picky about having my kicks in their correct size. Even a half up or half down is a no go for me - regardless of how rare the gem is.

Your rotation is dope!

still have not brung myself to war these yet, im scared the PL might split apart

scaled.php

some of my recycled pics...

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

no longer in my possession
scaled.php

I regret not re-scooping those patents from SS. You'd Shake your head know how much I paid corgi compared to what you won them at.

I regret not re-scooping those patents from SS. You'd Shake your head know how much I paid corgi compared to what you won them at.

I like to think that all that evens out. Throughout the years, I've gotten plenty of steals. I've paid fair prices. And, I've overpaid at times. The one thing I learned is to take the outliers as the outliers. I don't compare the deal I got to the best deal I've seen somebody get for that same pair (especially if not the same size) because that's just a recipe to drive yourself crazy and focus on the glass as half empty. It's like the Olympics; you have to throw out the highest and lowest scores.

Last edited:
I like to think that all that evens out. Throughout the years, I've gotten plenty of steals. I've paid fair prices. And, I've overpaid at times. The one thing I learned is to take the outliers as the outliers. I don't compare the deal I got to the best deal I've seen somebody get for that same pair (especially if not the same size) because that's just a recipe to drive yourself crazy and focus on the glass as half empty. It's like the Olympics; you have to throw out the highest and lowest scores.

very true.

Legit check for a new member having trouble posting pics. Model # is right. Shape looks good. Not sure these had that version of the heel tab logo though. Also, box font looks a little weird - can't put my finger on it, but it could just be the angle/lighting. Also, upon closer inspection, the Nike Air on the back tab looks a bit suspect. On most of my pairs with that version of the logo, you can see (faintly) connected stitching between the I and K in Nike and all three letters in AIR. On these, it looks like each letter was stitched individually with no connection.

LL

LL

\
LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Last edited:
i agree that the box font looks a little off but i told dude that i thought they were real just based on the impression i got from just a cursory look at the pics. the link has been up for a bit on the team af1 fb page and nobody has said they looked fake. for the asking price, those shoes should come with a back-up pair......and a massage.

Back
Top Bottom