TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

not the heat you guys are accustomed to, but I got these Harlems for $35

If it's truly heat to you, it's heat to us. :smokin

I think most of us here are about passion and love for our hobby. Having "heat" is just a subjective byproduct of that... as is having a "collection" itself.

But, with you, I'm preaching to the choir.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of these co.jp? We use call these takashi af1 after the sb's. I remember picking up a few pairs back in the day when fcny was over on greene street but ended up wearing them and selling them over the years. They had fsr just sitting there.

I didn't know a pair of these is called takashi AF1

I have similar colorway AF1 above pic.

94' AIR FORCE1 CVS SC

BLACK / CANYON GOLD

If it's truly heat to you, it's heat to us. :smokin

I think most of us here are about passion and love for our hobby. Having "heat" is just a subjective byproduct of that... as is having a "collection" itself.

But, with you, I'm preaching to the choir.

you're my dude forreal!

XILegacy,

Other than seeing them pop up on ebay from time to time, I can't help you. IIRC, there used to be some pairs on Napsize too, but I don't see them there anymore either.

And, Solecuts - of course you have that pair. :tongue: Jae has a pair of those too. I'd love a pair of those, but I haven't been able to find my size. I have these, but they're a poor consolation prize, and they're half a size bigger than I'd like anyway. :wink:

Last edited:
the leather on those black lows.......... 
nerd.gif

back in those days i wanted some white/burberrys, but where i was i only seen them on the interwebz

Funny story...I was making those Gucci/Burberry/LV joints back in 2000 as a ways to buy Jordans and AF1's. #Using my Motorola two-way pager LOL!
I would sell them for $300-$400 each. I would cut up vintage bags from family members, haha, then take them to my shoe cobbler. Those were the hustlin' days! :D

Yup. Greek '06 on the tongue.

I remember the Burberry AF1 days. Dudes was putting that mess on their cars. LOL.

I give this generation lots of flack, but I've been in this since Hypercolor shirts and what not - I never denied that we did some dumb stuff too!!

I'm wearing Midnight Navy High 96s right now at my office on casual Friday.

Letting the straps hang! I actually get a fair bit of love around the office for my sneaker thing. Some people think it's kind of cool. Plus, I have a lot of cred on those issues in my office because I was head of the committee that advocated for and secured approval for things like casual Friday, summer Fridays, and our telecommuting policy. I told them this is a way in which my love for wearing sneakers has benefited you all!

ha, casual friday was here long before i was here - so i don't get that love. people know i have a ton of shoes - it's just that most of them that i wear are more toned down, i.e. wheats, choc/straws, cones, carbon fibers, vapors, black/union grey suedes, etc. blue suede shoes certainly stick out around here - even considering the shoes i generally wear on fridays. although, i do have a fly outfit put together to match them perfectly!

Yeah - the Midnights were an easy choice for me today, as I'm cutting out of here a bit early to head to deciding game of the Yanks/O's series.

Overall though, I usually don't wear my wildest joints to work.

Last edited:
i'm lucky enough to work at a dot com so the dress code here is pretty lax. all my sneakers get pretty good rotation. people even wear flip flops to work here :smh: haha and i work at the walmart.com offices

Back
Top Bottom