TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

those USA mids are crazy! :nerd:

ive never seen a low navy orange jewel before. might need some more pics to confirm if they legit

Awesome stuff up there BIP, those baby blue/obs. with the stiched swoosh and white/caro with the stiched swoosh have been high on my list for a while
I have those USA mids, completely beat though. but the swoosh isn't hollow, its the same kind of swoosh as the crimsons except the "fill in" is the same color as the rest of the shoes. hence the hollow look

check it out:

Last edited:
the fourth pic
the 2nd to last pair is a sample... and the last pair may be a gs size only

Gotcha.

And, yeah, I had guessed that Broncos pair was a sample. I prefer the released version.

Nice pair, Lex.

Last edited:
Wow @ the last page.

@rampagefr How are the lunar's? I'm thinking of ordering a pair. I heard they are very comfortable.

Last edited:
Wow @ the last page.
@rampagefr How are the lunar's? I'm thinking of ordering a pair. I heard they are very comfortable.

the medicom look the best in term of quality imo , didn't worn my pair yet , but all my friend said they are incredible on feet

I love the colorway of the medicoms, but am abstaining from AF1s with alternate soles on principle.

I am taking the same stance but for $120 I would get the medicom colorways (only decent ones imo), but I won't pay the hypebeast price for these. I already ponied up for my collection of Supremes :smh: .

On another note, what's up with that December XXX drop? Nike.com got the drop and I haven't seen the shoes pop up anywhere else. Were they a NDC release only?

I love the colorway of the medicoms, but am abstaining from AF1s with alternate soles on principle.
Well I may not be as principled but I'm also passin on all lunars, I don't really have the 'loyalty quotient' but the midsole is one of my favorite parts of the AF1... now if they could mold that lunar so you couldn't tell it was lunar and then keep the Air on the heel... then I might take a closer look.  Also why I pass on any you can see the air bubble on.

supremexheat, no lowtop version of the black/goldenrod, or any of nike's plethora of yellow hues, as far as i know. maybe someone else knows of one?

nice stuff in here dudes. been a while since i posted a pickup. everyone knows what these look like, but it's nice to contribute.

supremexheat, no lowtop version of the black/goldenrod, or any of nike's plethora of yellow hues, as far as i know. maybe someone else knows of one?
nice stuff in here dudes. been a while since i posted a pickup. everyone knows what these look like, but it's nice to contribute.

Nice campers.

Are we talking about yellow jewel lows? I'm aware of none that are black-based.

There are the all yellow lows with the white jewel swoosh that are in Pearson's avy. ...I need those to complete my set.

There are also the reverse CW with the uppercase NIKE AIR on the back - the overpriced pair that's been on ebay forever.

Don't know of any other low jewels with yellow in them, at least not off the top of my head.

funny you mention that overpriced pair. the seller's from oakville, ontario. i went to a family christmas party at some mansion there a couple weeks ago and was wondering if i was in close enough proximity to make a cash offer on them.

those jewels aren't overpriced at 350.. 1996 first release of the jewels. They would be long sold in sz 9-9.5..

Back
Top Bottom