TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by el producto79

It was 350 pairs last time.

Do you remember how long that took?  
They went up on 12/24 and were gone by 12/26.
OK so it doesn't sound like something we would need to stay up and do at midnight thursday night.  Even though I might just do that for the hell of it.
Also does anyone remember the price last time?  

Just picked these up off Da Bay, I expected the quality to be a bit better for an '01... somehow I'm not even positive they're legit. Can anyone please give me a second opinion on em? Thanks in advance and sorry about the cell phone pics.

Just picked these up off Da Bay, I expected the quality to be a bit better for an '01... somehow I'm not even positive they're legit. Can anyone please give me a second opinion on em? Thanks in advance and sorry about the cell phone pics.

Bruggs58 wrote:
OK so it doesn't sound like something we would need to stay up and do at midnight thursday night.  Even though I might just do that for the hell of it
My thoughts exactly.. 12:01am Friday I'm atleast doing two pairs..
pimp.gif

Bruggs58 wrote:
OK so it doesn't sound like something we would need to stay up and do at midnight thursday night.  Even though I might just do that for the hell of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Bruggs58 wrote:
pimp.gif

I wish there was a way to start IDing them now.  Have everything the way you want so you can know what you are getting into as soon as they release!

Originally Posted by roboski

Bruggs58 wrote:
pimp.gif

I wish there was a way to start IDing them now.  Have everything the way you want so you can know what you are getting into as soon as they release!

the really good stuff was pre-2000. the early 2000 stuff was ok in comparison to the recently plasticky crap being used but not as good as the old leather. 
eek.gif
 @ oneonenine posting in here. 

the really good stuff was pre-2000. the early 2000 stuff was ok in comparison to the recently plasticky crap being used but not as good as the old leather. 
eek.gif
 @ oneonenine posting in here. 

i am surprised to see you in the air force one thread. in your other posts, you seem to have mostly newer nikes. 
do you have access to some rare air force 1's in size 9? 

i am surprised to see you in the air force one thread. in your other posts, you seem to have mostly newer nikes. 
do you have access to some rare air force 1's in size 9? 

Back
Top Bottom