TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

not sure when they switched..

and as for what kev said.. vintage highs in general are very comfortable

No problem, 1ne Deep - glad you got them.

Nadel, and others, what are your thoughts on inner linings? Which years/styles were your favorites?
call me bobby man

imo any pair with the plush cotton lining are keepers...more comfy then most other pairs ive worn

@ doo - leather linings aint all bad imo...theyre better than the hard mesh-y linings...i just hate when my feet sweat because of all the leather

since my name was brought up on the last page, i decided to finally get into some posting hehe...i'm lurking these threads since ages...hello everybody.

stuntman, you really forgot about those white/obsidian/gums (or did you even talk about a second pair you found in the stash hehe)?! 
tongue.gif
 i def. need one of those again, those were a little to big for me.

as far as the inner lining goes i personally also like the pre 2000 strongly padded cotton the most (e.g. jewel lows and other stuff of around '98) like BIP stated.

random pic of stuff that finally needs to be cleaned or (white/silvers in the back) restored as soon as the sun comes around again over here

Last edited:
and yeah, have to say it's tough to choose a liner. the satin linings are great, but something about the lining on anything mid 90's is so awesome, it almost has a memory-foam like feel to it. maybe that's just material degradation, but it works like a charm!

Oh, JordanFreaks - that was cold!

I thought we were just talking about liners and stuff, and then out of nowhere you ambushed me with that pic of double crimsons and cones. I was not ready for that! :smokin

The lining of these bad boys is incredible. Looks like an already lush lining got punched in the mouth and swelled up fat lip style.

Some recent wears

BiP I think these have the best lining... It's like clouds 8)

Full shot of my 02 GR Mids... Sorry I meant 00, idk what I was thinking?

Last edited:
here are one of my many pairs of cotton linings from 200 i believe, i cant bring my self to wear them unless i have a fresh pair of white socks straight out the package

my satin lining
size 10 btw

Last edited:
Feed me feed me
Some more GR mid love

:smokin

Sorry Nadel, this thread is for members to post pictures and discuss passion/love towards Air Force 1s and it's public. Post pics or stay in your parents pocket.
Continue to follow all of my posts though :wink:

Last edited:
Nadel - not that it matters, but I just noticed - what happened to your post count? Did it not transition over in the first place and I just noticed it?

I drive a '97 Lex... not because I can't afford one, but because I don't really give much of a crap about rides. This is NYC - Metrocardin' it to the death. ...I'm mature now though, when I take cabs I actually pay for them nowadays.

Besides, if you gonna hop out a ride in jewel Forces and Uni crests, it's basically a 90s Lex or late 80s Saab, right?

Rest in peace to the '92 Acura Legend and the '93 Maxima. ...My ride coincides with the era of the tunes bumped.

Last edited:
didn't think he'd respond damnit. what a wasted opportunity. that's like getting to ask god one question and asking him what flavor shakes he prefers: chocolate or strawberry.

didn't think he'd respond damnit. what a wasted opportunity. that's like getting to ask god one question and asking him what flavor shakes he prefers: chocolate or strawberry.
APU:

He is the benevolent and enlightened president and C.E.O. of Kwik-E- Mart - and in Ohio, Stop-O-Mart. He is the one I must ask for my job back.

C.E.O.:

Approach, my sons. You may ask me three questions.

APU:

That's great, because all I need is one.

HOMER:

Are you really the head of the Kwik-E-Mart?

C.E.O.:

Yes.

HOMER:

Really?

C.E.O.:

Yes.

HOMER:

You?

C.E.O.:

Yes. I hope this has been enlightening for you.

APU:

But, I must--

C.E.O.:

Thank you, come again.

APU:

But--

C.E.O.:

Thank you, come again.

Back
Top Bottom