TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

thanks guys!

bip, my posts get published with delay since the mods are obviously checking them (new member).

nice mids jae and id's rampage!

those crimsons!! very nice!

forgot to bid on an auction i was watching yesterday on ebay.uk - ended at 11£ 
frown.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
thanks guys!

bip, my posts get published with delay since the mods are obviously checking them (new member).
nice mids jae and id's rampage!

those crimsons!! very nice!
forgot to bid on an auction i was watching yesterday on ebay.uk - ended at 11£ :frown: :evil:

So the mods are screening your posts but the resellers and 'New Jacks' in the Lebron X thread get a free pass? That's terrible bro.

IDs arrived today.

Nice IDs, Ty.

So the mods are screening your posts but the resellers and 'New Jacks' in the Lebron X thread get a free pass? That's terrible bro.

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah - if what we see if the product of what gets let through AFTER screening, then what the hell isn't getting through!

And, even more fundamentally, if mods are now manually screening post, why did they bother to get rid of the pre-membership screening process?

attachment.php

Last edited:
That won't be the first time a used pair of crimsons have sold on ebay UK for pennies.

yep it seems that when they pop up, they are often not described as crimsons....hence the sweet deal I got on my pair :smokin

aside from some creasing they cleaned up pretty well too...

i havent posted in here for a while

some pairs i took down from my parents attic..

Left row: DS '05 Matrix Euro US13, DS '05 JD excl. US13, DS '00 Vapors US12.5

Middle row: DS '98 NYC Mid US13, DS '97 NYC jewel Mid US13, DS '97 jewel mid US13

Right row: Worn (9/10) '99 blue suede US13, Worn (8/10) '01 crimson US12.5, Worn (7/10) '00 cool grey US12.5 (these all have an embroidered swoosh)

btw, does the official nike air force 1 site still exist? if so, what's the URL..

Nice IDs, Ty.
My thoughts exactly.

Yeah - if what we see if the product of what gets let through AFTER screening, then what the hell isn't getting through!

And, even more fundamentally, if mods are now manually screening post, why did they bother to get rid of the pre-membership screening process?

attachment.php

Agreed BIP, the Lebron X thread has deteriorated so badly that it makes the JB forum look like a discussion on rocket science.

Middle row: DS '98 NYC Mid US13, DS '97 NYC jewel Mid US13, DS '97 jewel mid US13

Right row: Worn (9/10) '99 blue suede US13, Worn (8/10) '01 crimson US12.5, Worn (7/10) '00 cool grey US12.5 (these all have an embroidered swoosh)

btw, does the official nike air force 1 site still exist? if so, what's the URL..

they moved it to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nikesportswear/app_328383943890409?app_data=1027 (I hope I'm correct in thinking you're looking for the 1thology)

Here are my last 6.

Its been a bit of a chore but I've gottten rid of almost 80 pairs of AF1s.

Last edited:
last 2 pages on fire

me and Alex(ogfiend/funcrusher) went hunting today

jewels for him mids for me

and thanks to alex i finally got a nice picture of these my Fav Af1 Ever

these 96s too

Last edited:
I can go hunting. ...I even have a vest. :tongue:

Did you guys find anything good?

Good stuff, INC. Keep the pics coming.

^The real fun of it was just the dig. I think seeing bags of boxes and stacks with the odd black/red box triggers a serious serotonin release in any collector lol. But we found some '03 af1 highs and a bunch of huaraches, trainer scs and some older air max 93s. We'll be back, I'm told they have a basement too.

Mr. Marbles?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom