TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

who's goin in on nikeid tomorrow? hope they have some decent options. gum outsole would be awesome. different colors of suede would be nice. 
I plan on doing 1 or 2 ID's. If they have a all white suede upper i have a perfect idea for a shoe. I don't think the have gum sole/mid-sole though, that would be too perfect if they did.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

who's goin in on nikeid tomorrow? hope they have some decent options. gum outsole would be awesome. different colors of suede would be nice. 
I plan on doing 1 or 2 ID's. If they have a all white suede upper i have a perfect idea for a shoe. I don't think the have gum sole/mid-sole though, that would be too perfect if they did.
laugh.gif

MNadel wrote:
white suede seems scary to wear.. one step and they are done

I know but ive never seen a AF1 with an all white suede upper. Are some of u guys waiting till mid-night tonight or tomorrow morning??
nerd.gif

MNadel wrote:
white suede seems scary to wear.. one step and they are done

I know but ive never seen a AF1 with an all white suede upper. Are some of u guys waiting till mid-night tonight or tomorrow morning??
nerd.gif

That's what Im wondering. Hopefully its up sometime tonight. I hit the road tomorrow after a full morning of classes. I won't be able to make one until that night.

That's what Im wondering. Hopefully its up sometime tonight. I hit the road tomorrow after a full morning of classes. I won't be able to make one until that night.

anyone have a link to nikeID AF1? I can't find it? Was it not a midnight release type of thing? Please post the link once someone finds it!

anyone have a link to nikeID AF1? I can't find it? Was it not a midnight release type of thing? Please post the link once someone finds it!

Originally Posted by MNadel

Air Force 1 iD launches Noon EST / 9 am PST tomorrow, Feb 18. Only 750 pairs available. #AF1
mad.gif
What are the chances all 750 pairs go by Friday night?

Back
Top Bottom