TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Can someone photoshop a 90s cvs with a royal blue base and a popping yellow swoosh? Thanks in advance.

I've thought about making that CW in an ID before, with a gum sole. Leather, of course because there's no canvas option in ID. Basically the Boca SB Dunk colorway.

Yeah Boca sb was a real favourite of mine. I first saw that colourway on some late 90s cortez which JD did a flip of a few years later.

I'd love to see that cw mocked up on an old cvs joint.

There are a few sb colorways that i would prefer on an Air Force body.
Nothing flamboyant, just subtle.  

quick question for you guys, does anyone know what was the retail for the HK af1s back in 2001?

I have some old issues of sneaker jack from 2001/2002. the going price for most cojp's (except the cocoa snake) was around 8900-10000 yen.

i have a coupon that'll get you them for 7500 yen, but i think it may have since expired...

I was about to say the navy grey futura sb's would have been a nice af1 but then I remember I have a DS pair of Hustler packs in the crib which serves kinda the same function

Can someone photoshop a 90s cvs with a royal blue base and a popping yellow swoosh? Thanks in advance.

quick ps-

Damn great ps of the lows, I knew I had seen those highs before in a collage of AF1's during a 1thology commercial.

Message to Beaverton: there's people on here that will drop $200 on these box price if you could make them look just like 94-95 cvs.

Erv, on anybody else -

Do we have a full list of 90s canvas releases?

...I don't have "grails," I have missions. And, a full set of all 90s canvas releases is like only of my long-term, ambitious goals.

Highs, lows, mids... all of them. I know that's potentially a pipe dream, but if you strive for perfection, you will still achieve greatness even if you come up short.

#athletespeakplatitude

Last edited:
Home from work today - the sun in NYC is the best it's been in a while. Fire escape retrobrite lab is in full effect right now.

Last edited:
i have some scans that might come close to covering all of the CVS releases. i'll see if i can get some up this evening

Off the top of my head, here's what I'm thinking. In no particular order -

High

• Black/white w/ white strap
  • Black/white w/black strap
  • Black/red
  • Black/royal
  • Black/washed green
  • Black/forest
  • Black/silver
  • Syracuse
  • Michigan
  • Forest/white
  • Orange/white
  • red/white
  • Navy/white
  • Purple/siver
  • White/Navy
  • Off white/navy (I think there's a 94 and 95 version of the white and navy)

Mid

• Black/white
  • Forest/white
  • white/navy

Low

• Black/black
  • Black/white 94?
  • Black and white 98?
  • Black/canyon
  • Forest/white
  • Royal/white
  • purple/white
  • navy/white
  • midnight navy/white
  • red/white
  • red/white w/ jewel swoosh
  • Canyon/purple
  • Forest/black

i have some scans that might come close to covering all of the CVS releases. i'll see if i can get some up this evening

Awesome. Whatever you have will help.

Lol BIP, is it safe to have your kicks out there? Is the escape exclusive to your unit/apartment?

Yeah - it's no big deal. Plus, I'm home.

...Forgot to check re: the Shaq Attaqs for you - I'll give a call today.

Without consulting one of my BOON magazines, two from my own experience not on the canvas list:

-I owned a navy/white mid in the 90s
-I have a 94 white/black high. I will post a pic soon.

Sup guys? Gotta question, how much do these go for nowadays? Thanks in advance!
29p6qev.jpg

Back
Top Bottom