TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

While I was checking my Boulder box -

This is a particularly sentimental pair from me. I bought them and eceived an empty box in the mail. Later on I repurchased from same seller. Possible they were stolen in transit and of course possible the seller stiffed me, but I was willing to pay double to have them. Haven't pulled them out in a while; I seem to remember the small strap round jewel yellowing ahead of the swoosh.

will retrobrite un-yellow the swoosh on 3m snakes?

imma wear some forces next week. been wearing slippers practically every day at work for about the past year it seems. shorts too lol. guess i'm in bum mode. maybe wearing some jeans and sneakers will improve my motivation to work instead of watch tv shows on my comp all day.

^ great pair, really. Wish I could get my hands on a pair like these over here in Europe.

Unfortunately older Forces in my size just seem to pop up in the US or Asia only but not over here.

Maybe someone of you remembers my pic of ID Highs (similar to the Courirs) I tried to make in December/January to hopefully get a nice pair of Forces by ironing/shaping the toebox.

Yeah, it turned out as totally ****. Thing is, I ordered them in January and they totally messed them up TWICE (wrong materials). I really don't know what to say, but after 4 months waiting I canceled the order really frustrated and am now tryin to get a nice pair of older forces with the nice shape as I actually wanted again.

Well, maybe someone of you wants to let go of a pair from before 2003 or something?

Hit me up with pms if so.

wore my b-corn and this happened. is this something a cobbler should be able to fix with a but of glue? or is that all she wrote for this pair?

has it ripped or has it just let loose from the inside? if the latter is the case you can just glue it

Last edited:
It just let loose, everything else on the shoes is perfect still, but I guess the glue has gotten brittle from lack of use.

Shoe Goo leaves that residue right? I'm gonna try to do this myself and not have it looked all jacked up, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Back
Top Bottom