TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I need those hk's

just came in today

1994 style ho

:lol:

Oh man, I was trying to open Google and I accidentally clicked on general for NT... so I decided to check up on the old fam and come to see that last page. :rofl:

That's the dude that was making threats on me. Why the F is he all curled up like his mom didn't believe in breastfeeding or giving her kids milk. For his sake I'm glad he doesn't live on the west coast... his talk would have got him seriously harmed.

Thanks for that BIP.

:lol:

Oh man, I was trying to open Google and I accidentally clicked on general for NT... so I decided to check up on the old fam and come to see that last page. :rofl:

That's the dude that was making threats on me. Why the F is he all curled up like his mom didn't believe in breastfeeding or giving her kids milk. For his sake I'm glad he doesn't live on the west coast... his talk would have got him seriously harmed.

Thanks for that BIP.

I try to do whtat I can!

Hope all is well with you.

...my most recent IDs.

Looks like you cleaned up, if those are actually as limited as they're rumored to be salutations. At least they're in good hands.

Seems like a Haze collab is a bit out of left field in this day and age though, outside of people our age and older who else would these interest?

Looks like you cleaned up, if those are actually as limited as they're rumored to be salutations. At least they're in good hands.

Seems like a Haze collab is a bit out of left field in this day and age though, outside of people our age and older who else would these interest?

Tell me about it. Most of the people at the event didn't even know who Haze was. Some younger Asian guy popped his head out the store before it opened and I heard some kind ask, "Is that him?"

Haze is like 50 and white - this dude was like 23 and Korean. LMAO.

I have on good authority that there were 500 pairs made.

Dope bro.
U shoulda asked him to bust a SE3 fill on them :pimp:

That would have been dope. Probably only a handful open people in the store would have even known what I was asking about.

Saw CHINO BYI there too.

No doubt, buddy. I got you during the week.

i actually waited in line for those forces and the dunks. lost the forces in a trade when i sent out and got nothing in return from a shoe customizer on NT back around 2005. only time i ever been scammed and didn't get things resolved. dude's name was oliver something. forget his sn.

Back
Top Bottom