- Linen Co.Jp 

- Wheat Co.Jp

Please excuse the Rev. Infra AM90s

Much Thanks to.. KushCommander

AF1 Grails crossed off my list. 

- Linen Co.Jp 

- Wheat Co.Jp

Please excuse the Rev. Infra AM90s

def switching my 03 women's jewels to round laces after seeing that, beautiful as usual corgi

def switching my 03 women's jewels to round laces after seeing that, beautiful as usual corgi

Those white/silver jewels are awesome. That white leather has the same pearly/shiny texture that the red jewel cl lows had...gotta appreciate attention to details.

On a side note...who remembers when we used to get like 3 pages of posts per day in this thread? Now its more like 3 days of posts per page. Sigh.

Those white/silver jewels are awesome. That white leather has the same pearly/shiny texture that the red jewel cl lows had...gotta appreciate attention to details.

On a side note...who remembers when we used to get like 3 pages of posts per day in this thread? Now its more like 3 days of posts per page. Sigh.

details are what force's are all about. subtle shape, colours, nuances, etc. make them as awesome as they are. and yeah, it is slow like you wouldn't even believe in this thread right now. hopefully some pickups and wdywt's get posted in here some day soon

details are what force's are all about. subtle shape, colours, nuances, etc. make them as awesome as they are. and yeah, it is slow like you wouldn't even believe in this thread right now. hopefully some pickups and wdywt's get posted in here some day soon

corgi
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom