TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^just a matter of opinion though, ROOKEE. I'd take those over a lot of the pairs posted in the last few pages... simple, classic, and high quality. 

thats why i have 2 pairs
pimp.gif
 I wear my beaters everday!

rookee i would take those over jewels anyday... :hide:

elcerrito those denims already have gum bottoms

rookee i would take those over jewels anyday... :hide:

elcerrito those denims already have gum bottoms

G raider, I meant like a darker one kinda like the one ROOKEE posted up, also as on courirs. The current color seems more of a cream to me than a traditional gum, we'll see...Thanks MNadel, cause I've seen listed BIN sz 4 and 6 for more than 200, probably b/c they werent common sizes OR seller was trying to take advantage. All right in that case, I will try and cop a pair if it comes up. Good stuff ROOKEE btw, looking clean. denverairforce, ya the heel tab as well may be a problem. I cant wait to see them in person though.

G raider, I meant like a darker one kinda like the one ROOKEE posted up, also as on courirs. The current color seems more of a cream to me than a traditional gum, we'll see...Thanks MNadel, cause I've seen listed BIN sz 4 and 6 for more than 200, probably b/c they werent common sizes OR seller was trying to take advantage. All right in that case, I will try and cop a pair if it comes up. Good stuff ROOKEE btw, looking clean. denverairforce, ya the heel tab as well may be a problem. I cant wait to see them in person though.

man i might need to cop them denims... anyone have them yet how they fit?

whats availibility like?

man i might need to cop them denims... anyone have them yet how they fit?

whats availibility like?

the sole on denims should be like xilegacy's black with white stripe imo...solid stuff right there man. nice tweeds as well

the sole on denims should be like xilegacy's black with white stripe imo...solid stuff right there man. nice tweeds as well

Back
Top Bottom