TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

@ G Raider......Yeah, those are campers...I guess what I posted didn't really make sense
embarassed.gif

I was following p5jay2's lead with the pic, while agreeing with denverairforce's comment....

I like these JD's better.....

@ G Raider......Yeah, those are campers...I guess what I posted didn't really make sense
embarassed.gif

I was following p5jay2's lead with the pic, while agreeing with denverairforce's comment....

I like these JD's better.....

Man Jah you are messing with my colorblindness
I knew those were campers, but it didn't make sense! Haha.. those JDs are one of the few gum sole pairs I actually like. 

Man Jah you are messing with my colorblindness
I knew those were campers, but it didn't make sense! Haha.. those JDs are one of the few gum sole pairs I actually like. 

i actually thought sonora's camper was some exclusive pair that had better shape
laugh.gif

jah, how did you get rid of the square toe box and make them look like that?

i actually thought sonora's camper was some exclusive pair that had better shape
laugh.gif

jah, how did you get rid of the square toe box and make them look like that?

I need a pair of wheats. QUick question about the ID's. Will they email when they've been shipped or will they just show up?

I need a pair of wheats. QUick question about the ID's. Will they email when they've been shipped or will they just show up?

you get an email and it's usually about a week or so after that when they arrive from china. phil knight needs to head back to china and whip them kids. they started making my ids the next day but no shipping email yet? 
ohwell.gif

you get an email and it's usually about a week or so after that when they arrive from china. phil knight needs to head back to china and whip them kids. they started making my ids the next day but no shipping email yet? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

camper got the 'camper green' aka dark yellow heel tap
thatswhy i like them more than the JD version
camper green refers to the nike air stitching no? that's always the way i thought it was

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

camper got the 'camper green' aka dark yellow heel tap
thatswhy i like them more than the JD version
camper green refers to the nike air stitching no? that's always the way i thought it was

Wow I just thought Campers were a regular JD release. Were the Carbons the same sort of deal as I'm sure this wasn't just a JD exclusive.

Wow I just thought Campers were a regular JD release. Were the Carbons the same sort of deal as I'm sure this wasn't just a JD exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom