TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

dscf3456nm61.jpg

Courir Samples.. 

eek.gif

Barcodes are indeed one of my favorite AF1s!

Nice Samples Rookie, always wished they made samples in my size (especially those).

Newest pickups.
pimp.gif
, love 'em, instant classic imo.  I'm probably one of the few that think the midsole looks nice (white would've been better, but the mocha color works)...

397084530.jpg

Barcodes are indeed one of my favorite AF1s!

Nice Samples Rookie, always wished they made samples in my size (especially those).

Newest pickups.
pimp.gif
, love 'em, instant classic imo.  I'm probably one of the few that think the midsole looks nice (white would've been better, but the mocha color works)...

397084530.jpg

Good looks Matt and def no hard feelings.  Those EUs used to be a lot more common.  Hard to come by now a days
My collection post exploded bandwidth wise, I'm going to have to make a new photobucket account
frown.gif

Good looks Matt and def no hard feelings.  Those EUs used to be a lot more common.  Hard to come by now a days
My collection post exploded bandwidth wise, I'm going to have to make a new photobucket account
frown.gif

Got the denims in as well as my other 2 ID's. Think I'm gonna return the sand/navy/red ones. Lots of glue stains and wish I went with all suede instead of using the twill material.

Nike Air Force 1 ID Sand/Navy/Red by KVN31, on Flickr

Nike Air Force 1 ID Maroon/Yellow USC by KVN31, on Flickr

Group Shot:

Nike Air Force 1 ID by KVN31, on Flickr

Got the denims in as well as my other 2 ID's. Think I'm gonna return the sand/navy/red ones. Lots of glue stains and wish I went with all suede instead of using the twill material.

Group Shot:

Nike Air Force 1 ID by KVN31, on Flickr

Originally Posted by KVN

VERY NICE

Originally Posted by KVN

VERY NICE

hi team
i need an advice
do the denims really fit narrower than normal TTS for wide feet?

hi team
i need an advice
do the denims really fit narrower than normal TTS for wide feet?

I think it's been almost a year since I posted anything on here. Been lurking around here and there, but NT is not what it use to be. Here's my most recent pick-ups including IDs from the first time around and the 2nd time around when they added the gumsole. The IDs aren't gonna break any necks; I just wanted basic, suede AF1s. Enjoy!

Yeah, they're GRs- but a dope colorway is a dope colorway

I don't care what people think of these. Clean!

I think it's been almost a year since I posted anything on here. Been lurking around here and there, but NT is not what it use to be. Here's my most recent pick-ups including IDs from the first time around and the 2nd time around when they added the gumsole. The IDs aren't gonna break any necks; I just wanted basic, suede AF1s. Enjoy!

Yeah, they're GRs- but a dope colorway is a dope colorway

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 To be honest dude most of the time I don't want to break necks anymore. Especially in Alaska, a bunch of old retired people that look at you funny 
sick.gif
 and with that comes really crappy customer service. I rather just wear something simple and clean and go on about my day.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 To be honest dude most of the time I don't want to break necks anymore. Especially in Alaska, a bunch of old retired people that look at you funny 
sick.gif
 and with that comes really crappy customer service. I rather just wear something simple and clean and go on about my day.

Back
Top Bottom