TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I'm not a fan of this new foamposite structure af1 look, but the new white lows are pretty awesome

I'm not a fan of this new foamposite structure af1 look, but the new white lows are pretty awesome

id go with 2001 too many dope pairs to name

speaking of 01 my newest pickup
$115 shipped off the bay

super happy to own them again esp in a size i can fit now

nice linens ALDY..roll up lol
i love those chocolate lows 8tothe24

any of the team on twitter?
@partlycloudy718

id go with 2001 too many dope pairs to name

speaking of 01 my newest pickup
$115 shipped off the bay

super happy to own them again esp in a size i can fit now

nice linens ALDY..roll up lol
i love those chocolate lows 8tothe24

any of the team on twitter?
@partlycloudy718

I think 2001 was the best year for nike in general.  Jordan had some of its best releases that year as well

I think 2001 was the best year for nike in general.  Jordan had some of its best releases that year as well

Jae - 10.5? that guy sat on those safeties for so damn long, but wouldn't budge on the price. they must have been listed for a year or so. ok maybe not that long, but I saw them many times.  nice pickup, they looked pretty good in the pics for being used.

choosing a best year is too tough. I'd have to go for the range of 91-98.

Jae - 10.5? that guy sat on those safeties for so damn long, but wouldn't budge on the price. they must have been listed for a year or so. ok maybe not that long, but I saw them many times.  nice pickup, they looked pretty good in the pics for being used.

choosing a best year is too tough. I'd have to go for the range of 91-98.

yeah bro there the same pair, a lil dingy but nothin a lil tlc couldnt fix, word he had em up for like 7 months i watched the whole time, decided i couldnt sleep any longer

yeah bro there the same pair, a lil dingy but nothin a lil tlc couldnt fix, word he had em up for like 7 months i watched the whole time, decided i couldnt sleep any longer

yesterday:
photo42gnny.jpg

today
dscf5727tqw0.jpg

Rookee, the JDs have been evading me for the longest. I remember going to Nort in SF and trying to scoop those and coming out with the dunk lows. Nice Hi's too.

Rookee, the JDs have been evading me for the longest. I remember going to Nort in SF and trying to scoop those and coming out with the dunk lows. Nice Hi's too.

Back
Top Bottom